Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Cristyscollection

BLOODY NIGHTMARE

Can't take advantage of Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram sales channels because all your wholesale prices will be exposed.

Not to mention, any time they do a liquid update, ALL MY WHOLESALE PRICES ARE EXPOSED ON MY WEBSITE.

NEED HELP AFTER HOURS? Forget it. I'm losing money as I write this review because I happen to not notice this happened today until now, almost 6PM CT.

I am running a sale combining this app with the Product Discount app, which works fine together, BUT after the liquid code install apparently NO ONE BOTHERED TO CHECK IF THAT HAD AN EFFECT ON MY WEBSITE, WHICH IS EXPOSING MY WHOLESALE PRICES ON ALL SALE ITEMS.

Think about it, the sale is 40-50% off retail and the WHOLESALE PRICES ON THIS SALE IS BEING EXPOSED! THAT IS MY FREAKING COST!!!

Today was the first day I tripled my Facebook Ad spend to this specific collection so I can liquidate this collection's stock and I'm getting a ton of customer service emails wondering wtf is up with the prices. They are confused and I'M LOSING SALES.

Extremely pissed.

Pci Race Radios

Had the app for years. They suggested we move to draft order pricing in December, ruined our whole site and dealer programs. Wasted about 50 hours getting it all fixed and back to the Variant version, lost thousands of dollars in lost orders.

Fast forward to April, they update something in the app and now pages won't load. Support doesn't understand anything you are saying, wasted about 60+ hours and lost tens of thousands in orders. They're basically saying our size store can't be supported by this awful app, but they had no problem supporting me paying for it. On to find a different app, I'll update when we find a good replacement so you know where to look too. Don't waste time and money on Bold apps, the support is an absolute joke. Bold does not care about customers.

Asset Drop

I wanted to use this app in combination with Recharge recurring billing software - but unfortunately it doesn't work.

This would only have been a 1 star reduction (or no review at all as I have only limited experience with the app, and it doesn't explicitly say anywhere it will be compatible with Recharge) except for the awful experience with uninstalling.

I tried to use their internal uninstall tool, which seemed to work - apart from the fact it broke every price in my store (each throwing missing liquid file exceptions). Luckily the site isn't currently live, so I reinstalled and then uninstalled via the Shopify app dashboard. This though doesn't remove any of the files/products the app has created in your system leaving you with unwanted clutter.

Essentially it seems once you install, you cant get rid of the files this app adds without breaking your store.

Nail Hub

BEWARE! This app will create options and variants for every tag and pricing group you create and causes major theme and site errors! I do not recommend this app at all. They did not clearly explain how this app affects the site even after I had requested information and then after installing their customer support was non-existent. Ended up having to clean up 4 duplicate variants across 1300 skus by myself! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. It will mess up your site. It also does not work with coupon codes nor with 3rd party inventory systems.

Vitamins Lv

Absolutely awful customer support, we contacted 4 days ago, nobody bothered to help us properly install the app. The app installation completely screwed up the theme and regular customers couldn't put orders through.
We ended up uninstalling this and lost money over it.

Pashmina Love

Horrifying terrible plug in.
Extreme complex, overpriced, terrible nothing solving customer support.
Waste of time and money.

Ctastore

I've been looking for a wholesale app for awhile. Made the mistakes of not turning off groups that created a nightmare so I had to uninstall the app and vix all variants it created.

Well while looking for another app made the mistake of reinstalling this one again. Charged me $50 and didn't understand why till I realized it was the same app I tried the previous week. Cancelled it again.

BEWARE if you are not careful this app will show all your wholesale pricing to everyone and it's not an easy fix. It creates extra variants and it is time consuming as all hell

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

I was Charged $29.99 for this app when I installed it and uninstalled it on the same day they didn't even wait the 30 free days even when I never used this app.

Sunrayflyfish 3

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INSTALL THIS APP. IT'S CHANGED ALL THE PRICING ON MY STORE SO EVERY PRODUCT YOU VIEW IS THE PRICE OF WHATEVER YOU LAST VIEWED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PAID FOR THE $40 INSTALLATION FROM BOLD WHICH TOOK 4 DAYS AND NOW I CANT GET THEM TO REMOVE / FIX THE FLAWED CODE THAT'S NOW LITTERED THROUGH MY SITE

ALSO, THEY SAY LEAVE THEIR CODE WHEN YOU DELETE THEIR APP. WHICH MEANS THEIR BROKEN CODE REMAINS ON EVERY LITTLE LIQUID PAGE THROUGHOUT YOUR STORE. I'VE DELETED THE APP AND IT STILL SHOWS WRONG PRICING. I'M WATCHING HEATMAPS OF MY CUSTOMERS EXITING.

www.sunrayflyfish.com

Ibisci

Working with Bold was an absolutely nightmare. This app is not meant for real businesses. We are a manufacturer of science equipment with over 1,200 SKU's and this app actually lost us money. From double discounting tiered wholesale customers and double dipping monthly promos, discount codes... The app creates duplicate variants in order to track discounts (herein lies it's main issues of compatibility). We had probably 10 cases with Bold and the first rep we worked with was very helpful but the main issue isn't the customer service (although after our first point of contact they failed to really answer and help in the depth we needed after things were messed up) the main issue is the app itself. If you are a small start up or store then this app maybe useful. It has so many issues even things like not having the ability to select a collection to mass discount because we had 'too many' collections. If Bold was honest about saying the needs we had or the size of our store was too big then it could have avoided 90 days of disaster and this poor review.