Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Hydra Rinse

Being able to set specific prices at different tiers for each individual product was a must for us and this app has allowed us to do just that! It is simple to use but provides a high quality result. Also the support is great, when we ran into a small problem they were quick to get back to me and get the issue resolved (thanks Bhumi!). Very happy we found this app.

ShopMSD

I was stoked that for anything I couldn't do the support team was able to do without issue and promptly - AND without extra cost to me. Rajni and Eric were SO GREAT!

ASC1 FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT PARTS

We use this app for custom pricing - It works very well and the support is great - Chinton is the best.

Yumbutter // World Changing Nut Butters

We love using Bold apps. Customer service is always on point! Shout out to Challi for resolving our site issue quickly and explaining how to avoid the issue in the future!

simony-do

Very friendly support team!
Special thanks to Naman, Rajni and Brenda for their help! They really saved my time today!

Your 3D Portrait

I loved the app, and more importantly, the support is amazing and special thanks to Rajni, Eric and Kirtana who provided excellent help in setting things up and some customisation.

S

egpro.com

Thank you to Rajni and Harry to making sure the app worked and was fixed on our very custom website. great service!

PEI B2B

Excellent app - very easy to work with and intuitive. I was able to set up tier discounts and all the rest of the features with ease. The app works fast and helps us out a ton when it comes to our B2B needs.
Another note: The support team has been excellent and very accommodating even with specific requests. I must give a shout-out to Carter - he helped us all the way through the installation process and is always available and ready to help us with anything.

swanky pets club

Challi did an awesome job fixing my app issues. i had tried several times with other "specialists"some of them actual "Gurus" .....ive been using a few bold apps for a while but these things are often complex past my understanding and alot of the times it just got thrown back at me as a setting problem ive created.
anyway challi was fantastic and did everything for me ....if i ever need anything done in the future i will only deal with her where possible.
if your having issues ask for challi she is amazing.

MudLOVE

There's plenty of reviews that cover the fact that the app does what it says it does (and does it well). If you're looking for a reason why to choose this particular one over any other, it's all about the customer support. Whenever I can choose a Bold app, I do, because their support is consistent, helpful, and above and beyond expectations every time. Today Brysen helped me out (thanks!) and created a custom solution so I could use this app the way our store needed. If you can go with Bold, go with Bold.