Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

MedZone

I love the app but the service was even better! Reached out on a chat and Carter helped me. He was very helpful, knew exactly what needed to be done and was very quick to respond. Thank you very much Carter!

litezallb2b

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Now b2b customers with certain tags see their corresponding price level when they log in. Rajni was extremely helpful in taking care of an issue we had. We are very pleased!

Penelope Milano

Thanks to Rajni, now my shop is perfect and works all good whit this fantastic App. Now my B2B clients see the correct price.

Danielle LaPorte

Customer service is stellar especially Kelsey <3 Thank you so much for your quick and accurate responses!

Girl Dad Shop

Priyanka and Kelsey were very helpful when I needed assistant on a couple different things! 5 Star service for sure!

WUFFTOY

I thank Priynka and Rahul, they helped me a lot today. We were very competent and did a very good job.
Vilen thanks to Eugene.

DonutBed

Mark was very helpful during his support. He really did an amzing job and was able to help me in a very professional way.

West Midland Electrics

Really rate this app, does exactly what we need for our wholesale business, Excellent customer support, Needed custom help with an integration issue i was having and received excellent support from Rahul. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Montloup

Very useful app with a perfect customer service. Detailed and prompt replies. They also helped me to re-install the app when I updated my theme. Thanks Guri!

Puppyseat

I must start by saying their customer service is impeccable. The responses i received were quick and very plan to understand. Great app and great service.