Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

waybuild

Time spent using app About 1 month

Another great product from the team over at Shappify! Right now I am using 3 of their other apps and they are just awesome. From what I have seen so far this app is another success by them.

Thanks for all the creative thinking and hard work.

Rees-optical.co.uk

Brilliant app, and even more brilliant support staff!

Even though it doesn't work exactly the way I want it to, it still has some excellent functionality that I can definitely put to use and make the running of my shop a lot simpler.

And even more impressive is the support offered by Shappify. I had some trouble installing the code, and a member of their team logged in a sorted the problems out for me very speedily. Really great customer service.

Thanks Shappify!

HealthQuest

Location Singapore

I never thought that Shappify can come out with a brilliant app like this! It's like a dream come true when I saw this and I've been itching to try it with my new marketing plan. And to know that it comes from Shappify gives me all the confidence I needed; knowing how quick help arrives when you need one. James has been nothing short of brilliant in his relentless support. I don't know how these guys work at super quick time but I know I can depend on the Shappify team anytime. Truly a wonderful wonderful app that will grow my business.

Live Love Hair

My goodness, I LOVE this app! The staff was incredibly helpful and helped me get my pricing set within 2 days!

I'm now able to set up Distributor and Wholesale pricing AND special customer pricing for all of my clients!!

This is truly a great, great app!

RxBar

This is the most affordable and simple to use pricing app that Shopify has. I tried with two other apps for pricing to only have close to disasters results and was paying literally twice as much. I only use to price out different wholesaler accounts and just normal retail. This app does all of that and a lot more too. Shappify's support is also very responsive and gets back you within minutes and are able to fix any problem immediately. Couldn't be happier and very relived I found this app!!!

STYLE iT

Shappify gives me everything I need and I love it. Makes it that much easier especially with this app, and did I mention they have great and fast customer service. I installed this app during the weekend and in just a couple hours in Monday they installed the app. Much less then 48 hours considering they only work in business hours. Couldn't be any happier, thanks!

Panda Sunglasses

Time spent using app About 3 years

We run our wholesale program through this app. James at Shappify provides the best customer service I've ever had with all of the apps we use. Highly recommend.

Inked Playmats

This app has been incredibly easy to use. It took care of allowing us to price our wholesale business easily and effectively. Thank you for the great app guys! Keep up the work.

Our Algonquin

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shappify offers just what I need --- I sell primarily to retail shops, but also want to sell directly to consumers. I prefer to have the wholesale pricing for retailers private, but still offer a quick and easy-to-access interface for them to use within my current site. Bingo. No more downloading forms and faxing orders, no second website, no special retailer portal....Consumer Pricing integrates my wholesale pricing seamlessly into my Shopify site, revealing the wholesale pricing only to people that I specify.

And it is absolutely perfect. The ways I can customize my pricing tiers and which products it applies to and which visitors get what is fabulous, simple to set up, and gets me thinking of all the ways I can play with it in the future (discount incentives to loyal customers, different levels of wholesale pricing, bogos, bulk discounts, etc.).

As with everyone else that's commented, I found the folks over at Shappify really helpful. They worked with me to install the app to get me up and running without delay. I also have their locator map app, and just love it, too. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.....

Huge smiley face to Shappify.

VMS 4x4 - Find A New Path

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 9 years

Shappify seem to be hitting the nail on the head with awesome apps! This time I even got them to install my liquid code which made it the easiest app I have purchased! What best about this app is my wholesale customers can benefit from online ordering just like our retail customers, but with different pricing! Thanks for a great app guys :-)