Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Summer Sheen LLC

This is the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with in my life. Even worse than when I had to talk to someone in India to try and fix my Dell over the phone. They are there to sign you up and charge you and then boom! disappear. I've called and emailed at least 10 times over the last two weeks to get support and I only get a help desk reply that says "Your request (#40331) has been updated." Then nothing. No call, no email. I reply back asking them to call because when I call no one EVER answers the phone.

Then a day or two later they send another automated message that says:

"Our support team replied a few days back, and just checking in to see if you still had questions. If so, you can simply reply. If everything is good, you can ignore this message." Need a refresher? Here's the history of this support request:

Save your money.
I'm sure they will read this and reach out to me now!

SureShot Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 4 years

After using this app for several months, I've found it not to be all it's cracked up to be. It doesn't integrate with other apps well. Customer service is not great either. I had an issue that went round robin with emails to these folks, who have too many Indians and not enough Chiefs on the other end. In the email string, it went on for over three weeks with the issue never being resolved and then they ended up saying it was my fault. I requested a credit for the month that I couldn't use the app while they were not doing anything to solve it and they simply ignored my request. Not good customer service in my opinion. Customer retention is far more important than a $29.99 credit in my opinion. Not to these folks. They just simply ignore you!

If you are a small business, dependent on support of an app for your Shopify store and need fast response and solutions, I would recommend shopping around for another app for your Wholesale needs. I have another issue with the app now and because of the circular email ride I took with them last time, I can't get my problem solved lest I hop on that crazy train again just to get left at the station anyway.

Ohmagosh

Location Australia

I have sent more than 3 emails already and no reply. Customer service is so poor. I will not recommend this to other store owners, Businesses can't wait and rely on the installation at all.

4 Hunks

Location Germany

48 Hours to install is not a promise that they can keep! Be aware!

Nava New York

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great App with amazing potential but....

I upgraded to Premium to take advantage of the CSV upload. After spending hours reworking the CSV to match their template I was prompted with a The CSV a "Service Unavailable" after uploading the file. According to BoldApps they are supposed to be open at 5pm CST but after calling multiple times from 2pm -3pm CST and leaving messages I received no call back. Over the next seven hours I received 2000+ individual emails stating that specific items could not be uploaded. All Handles and SKUs were taken directly from my Shopify CSV and therefore are exact.

I did get through to Bold Apps once earlier today and Jessica put me through to Holly who discussed the CSV in detail. We discussed the handles being the same and SKUs varying and I followed those instructions. Updates to come soon.

House of Swank Clothing

Horrific app thus far. Made many of our products "unavailable" to everyone during the busiest time of the year. Had to uninstall, and we're stuck with going though each and every product in our store to dig out an gut all the damn tags they added (which, mind you, EVERY customer could now see). This app has actually pushed us to moving to a different platform from Shopify for our wholesale needs. A staggering amount of hours wasted, lost sales, etc.

Took them several business over the "3 Business Days" quoted to them to instal the code that I PAID THEM TO DO! Any offer of refund? Nope? Poor communication? You betcha.

All these great reviews you see? Bold Apps bribes folks with 2 free months if you post a review after the installation.

Bold ran into numerous problems on Black Friday with their apps, and have yet to get their act together. I can't get back the hours wasted on gutting this POS from our site, but I'd recommend looking elsewhere

If someone from Bold wants to contact me and correct this, I'm all ears, but failing at the worst possible time is pretty unforgivable.

Day 2 of the "Fix"
Dev staff and President of the company swear that they've fixed the issue. I randomly check 6 products, and 5/6 still have artifacts and variants of the previous install despite being asked repeatedly that they be removed.

The president (Jason) is now sending me smiley face emoticons in emails while explaining away their piss-poor performance. That's incredibly insulting as a customer, and the absolute last thing I want to see or deal with a week out from Christmas. I simply do not understand why anyone can think that's acceptable.

Thiercelin1809

Location Spain

Disapointing. Not up to their promises and poor support.
We installed this app about a week ago and sent 5 mails to the supports team. We have not got any replies unless to tell us that they are busy with an other developpment.
It does not fullfill their promises:
• Offer Customer Specific Pricing (only fixed price which is obvisoulsy useless or percentage). Good maybe for a customer price level as Gold sivler etc... but not other use. No specific price handled per items sold. No variant handled when you are using variants in your products with different price. It set up everything at the same price.
• Use this app to offer multiple levels of WHOLESALE Pricing and use your same store for Wholesale and Retail. VERY DISAPOINTING, unless you handle your buinsess just with percentages which is not our case and I trust not the case of many other business.
YOU CERTAINLY CANNOT USE THIS APP TO RUN YOUR RETAIL AND WHOLESALES PRICING with one store.

We were expecting a specific price edition per items sold handled within the app and we just got percentage or fixed price.
Very dispointing as per the reviews we though of using their apps more and more, but for the first one used it is a total ZERO.
We hope to get a respond from their support team within the 14 days trial otherwises we will have no other choice to uninstall it and find an other solution elsewhere.
We will study the other app available on the shopify store called WHOLESALER see if it does the work better.
We will consider twice now from using other app from the BOLD team. Disapointing when you see all reviews telling so much good stuf about it.
Also poor support after installing it. We had to ask for help to external developpers to install the app as the installation guidelines are not clear at all.

Jackie Smith

Location Argentina

I ´ve been trying to install this app on my site and I am still trying. I hope this situation will change asap as it have passed two weeks since I installed the app and is still not working properly.

Rainforestherbsshop

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Had the App for several years and was generally satisfied but they have recently "updated it" and it is now terrible as they have removed the ability to manage the individual products? Tried to submit a ticket but you only get a run around within their system. Very frustrating!

KERx Special Needs Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 8 years

Our store has multiple Bold apps installed and I continue to be unhappy with both the apps and the service that I have received when looking for support with Bold apps. The apps are not intuitive and I constantly receive bad advice on how to do what should be simple tasks. During a recent chat with the support center, I tried to communicate my frustration with Bold to the staff member I was speaking with and felt that my concerns were blown off and I was being spoken to in a condescending manner. I am incredibly disappointed in the program and the service that I have received.