Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Hailey Home

Been using Bold apps for years on various websites. Daniel and the whole team at tech support is awesome for any small issues that pop up. Great apps all around!

Cosy Candles UK

These guys have the best customer service. We are in the process of replacing all of our apps with the Bold suite. They work very well, if there's ever an issue their technical team will get it resolved lightning quick.

Austrian Jetshop

The support was great! The app works fast and fantastic! Thank you, Kirtana and thank you Bold Team!

feminine focused

I use this app to do high-quality quantity breaks on my website. Not only is it fantastic, but Abhi and Guri (customer support and app experts) walked me through everything every step of the way! It was quite a pleasant experience getting everything up and running and I can't say enough good things about Bold and their aps :)

January 8, 2020

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Quantity Breaks app. :-) It's an awesome way to provide wholesale discounts to people buying in bulk!

It's fantastic to hear that you had an awesome customer service experience with Abhi and Guri! We appreciate the review very much, thank you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

EJuice Vape Distro

This app has been awesome for our company and today when I reached out to get help with a issue the team of Mayank & Brysen got the issue handled very quickly so I could get back to helping my customers!1 THEY ARE AMAZING!!!

January 7, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words; we're so glad to hear that our app specialists were able to work with you and get everything sorted out with Custom Pricing! So sorry you ran into some issues in the first place.

We're always here to help! So please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :-)

Snyder Performance Engineering

Love this app! It works great & Kelsey was extremely helpful at getting everything loaded & all of the questions we had.

January 2, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review; we're so glad to hear you're loving our app, and that Kelsey was able to help you by answering any questions you had. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Unlimited Containers

Priyanka was super helpful in helping me turn off my subscription when I was having issues. Will definitely give it a try again once they have fixes to the issues I was having with the app.

December 30, 2019

Hello there; we're really glad to hear that Priyanka was able to help you out in getting the subscriptions turned off that you needed to. We're so sorry to hear that you ran into some issues with the app; we certainly hope we can get that resolved for you very soon.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else in the meantime.

JoyBadminton

I love how Kelsey work with Customer. Super kind, patient and helpful!! and also love this app managing complex pricing structure in a very simple and easy way

December 27, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that you were able to work with Kelsey to get everything sorted when you reached out to us. We're also happy to hear that you're loving our Custom Pricing app to manage your pricing structures!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Waterpik

I have used this application in 3 projects and they have really helped me a lot, it is very good and also in the last project I had complications and thanks to Kelsey who helped me at all times and gave me a solution to everything I needed. THANKS

December 23, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that you've had great success with our Custom Pricing app and it has served you in multiple projects. Sorry about the complications you ran into, however it's great to see that our customer service specialists were able to help you out! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

What a Crock Meals to Go LLC

Great App just make sure you know it does not work well with Bold subscriptions and product options.

December 19, 2019

Hi there. So sorry you ran into some issues with using Custom Pricing with Subscriptions. As mentioned, we'll be sure to give you an update once we have released new features that allow for an easier integration between these two apps.