Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Samnailsupply.com

Perfect customer service & technical support. They always solve my issues very fast. They usually are with you and keep communication until the problems solved. I really like the way they take care my problems. Thank you Bold team.

Mary's Kitchen

Epic thanks to Gursharandeep for solving and making sure all the problems are corrected. Now, the app's working as it suppose to be. Thank you for the personal help.

Fazl Enterprises

I needed some assistance with a specific feature of an app and was very desperate to get this done. I had previously had a few other issues with the app that made my trial expire and Chintan was amazing! Not only did Chintan walk me through the steps, Chintan went the extra mile in adding the missing feature immedietley! Seriously great work by Chintan!

MudLOVE Overflow

We use this app to handle our bulk purchasing options. It does everything it promises to do, with a simple UI and easy-to-understand instructions. On top of that, the customer support is STELLAR. Every problem I have had while figuring this app out has been quickly resolved with clear explanations. Consistently, the support team goes above and beyond just explaining what needs to be done and will help actually fix issues far and above all expectation. Sukh helped me out today and though the issue was simple, they were fast to respond and more than willing to explain what they were doing. Highly recommend.

The Freshly Minted

Bold team (Abhi, Brenda, and a number of others) have been very helpful getting the app set up and running. so far, so good - should be a great tool for wholesale cusomers.

Hailey Home

Been using Bold apps for years on various websites. Daniel and the whole team at tech support is awesome for any small issues that pop up. Great apps all around!

Cosy Candles UK

These guys have the best customer service. We are in the process of replacing all of our apps with the Bold suite. They work very well, if there's ever an issue their technical team will get it resolved lightning quick.

Austrian Jetshop

The support was great! The app works fast and fantastic! Thank you, Kirtana and thank you Bold Team!

feminine focused

I use this app to do high-quality quantity breaks on my website. Not only is it fantastic, but Abhi and Guri (customer support and app experts) walked me through everything every step of the way! It was quite a pleasant experience getting everything up and running and I can't say enough good things about Bold and their aps :)

January 8, 2020

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Quantity Breaks app. :-) It's an awesome way to provide wholesale discounts to people buying in bulk!

It's fantastic to hear that you had an awesome customer service experience with Abhi and Guri! We appreciate the review very much, thank you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

EJuice Vape Distro

This app has been awesome for our company and today when I reached out to get help with a issue the team of Mayank & Brysen got the issue handled very quickly so I could get back to helping my customers!1 THEY ARE AMAZING!!!

January 7, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words; we're so glad to hear that our app specialists were able to work with you and get everything sorted out with Custom Pricing! So sorry you ran into some issues in the first place.

We're always here to help! So please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :-)