Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Canine P4 Dot Com

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

the app has been great. Sam was great helping add other options. thanks, Sam for the great hand out to us!

Clique Craz

Time spent using app About 1 month

Supper friendly Customer service! I was getting some issues they heard me properly and take immediate action for my store to fix it. Thanks, Carter!

Media Gratiae

Time spent using app About 2 months

Hey there! Carter from Bold was very helpful and very patient. He went above and beyond the call of duty to help me and our organization.

Dale Brisby's Rodeo Time

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Customer service through Bold is great! They're always really helpful and patient. Thanks for the help Aryan Sharma!

Kenviz

Since using the app, my AOV increases 20% in overall. Customer service is excellent. He responded to my requests and solved my issues very quick. Thank you so much Kelsey!

Just Ingredients

We are using this app for Wholesale and volume pricing and we are really impressed. The team are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, and they have gone the extra mile for us wherever possible. When you investigate the options out there, they are extremely helpful, and the advice was accurate and surprisingly impartial! Good work all involved :)

Tennant Products

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The support was great! I was able to resolve my issues easily through chat. Thank you for making it easy.

Caring Candies

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 years

Priyanka was awesome! She helped me over understand why I was seeing a stack of draft orders and explained to me that I could safely delete the open ones.

Mr. Smith Club

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are still integrating the app's functionalities with our store but the company has had an exemplar customer service experience, special thanks for Mayank and Rahul.

Bindle Bottle

Rajni is the best! Great customer service! Quick live chat support and worked with me for over an hour to help get my customizations working. Love it!