Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW 🌟

Ah bonita Boutique

very bad comunication with costumer, it also doesn't have any support to help us. I am just going to cancel my subscription.

April 10, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review. I just wanted to send my sincerest apologies that your initial experience with our support team was less than adequate.

We look forward to connecting with you over the phone sometime today to help you with setting up the app!

Bearsumo

This app has a lot of bugs. Even though I've already uninstalled it from my store, the discount is still applied in my store and I don't even know how to delete it.

March 29, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the review. I just wanted to apologize that you ran into issues while using our app. We have gone ahead and removed all of the code from your store, so you should find that any of those discounts are now gone.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, comments or concerns. We are more than happy to assist.

seenitonIG

I would give them zero stars if possible have these guys on multiple stores only find out midway through using the QB haven't been working for couple months.

April 01, 2019

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with Quantity Breaks, and we would really like to look into this further for you.

Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to rectify the issue immediately.

Cloud Haven E-Liquids

broke my web site.. cant even log in anymore. got rid of this app right away. Watch out if you ever think of using this app.

Fusify™

basically broken as of february. stole $20 from me . poor service considering they ask for so much.

Aurora Generators

Bold apps work great individually ONLY. Find one app and forget about the rest. Having more than one work is not something they seem to have thought of or bothered to mention in the description before you buy them. We wasted hours, days and weeks trying to fix things only to find out at the end, that product options and discounts or currency conversion to work together can't and is out of their scope of work to fix. We can hire them STARTING at $500-$1000.00 to fix it. This feels wrong. We are very disappointed after trusting them and buying so many apps from them without giving it a second thought. Wish you had customers like that? "Here take our money" Not anymore.

JACK HENRY

Installed this app and our website would not load at all. Only would load a white page. The content was still there on the backend of Shopify, but nothing would load. Luckily we had a backup saved. Reached out to support and waiting to hear back.

Just wanted to make this review in-case someone else experienced this.

Samson & Charlie

I uninstalled this app this morning and whilst this is not usually a big deal It has broken my entire website by corrupting my theme and placing every single product SOLD Out and disabled the add to cart function. I have lost all income in one of the busiest sales periods. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING. INSTALL THIS APP AT YOUR OWN RISK.

STYLEBUY™ Wholesale | Wholesale Clothing Supplier

Please someone remove tha pp,, as it stopped working... please i need the code gone as I cannot add any new quantity break app until its removed

Barbell Addicts

I was offered a 3 month free trial to use this app with follow up emails and great response in the beginning and when my billing cycle came up I was charged the $29.99 on my credit card. I sent emails and to this day have not had a response. Its unfortunate that as these app companies get bigger we the customer seem to fall through the cracks of auto responders. As much as I would like to give a good reveiw on the product the lack of response when it comes to my money being taken is a no go for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6