Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Serene Vibe

Cody was very helpful. The concerns I had were solved very promptly by Cody. I haven't used the app yet but cody was very helpful. Guri too

Wrong - They forced me to say this and never even helped me in the end.

September 13, 2019

Hi there - thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

We're very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our service! As of this morning, the installation of Custom Pricing has been completed - we're very sorry it took longer than usual. Sometimes, other apps will conflict with our apps' ability to work properly, and it takes some extra time for our support team to make things work properly due to the conflicts.

We're happy to share that the app is up and running on your store now, as Cody has mentioned in an email. Should you prefer to discuss this over the phone, Guri is more than happy to give you a call.

Please let us know what you'd like to do! We'd really like to rectify things with you, and are again very sorry about any trouble this has caused for you.

Osopardo

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

September 3, 2019

Hi there! I took a look at all of your email correspondence with our customer service team. First off, I just wanted to say we are so sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with our app! It looks like there were a lot of roadblocks and changes that needed to be made in order to get it working due to conflicts with other applications on your store, which certainly is a negative experience.

It looks like we last left off on a good note after our Tier 2 support team made some changes to your code in order to allow two conflicting apps to work together.

Would you mind responding to our most recent email with your phone number and a good time to call you so we can sort out any other issues you might have? I just wanted to let you know that *we have somebody who can speak with you in Spanish over the phone*, as I saw that was a barrier in earlier conversations. :-)

VPRO Golf

Sorry Bold - but until you can make this paid app work properly only one * for you!
I have always been very supportive of the Bold team and their apps, as they have been responsive and generally pleasant to work with. However after rewiring my whole store to accept GBP and EUR through Bold Cashier i needed this app to do quantity discounting. I'm sorry to say it just does not work and I have been waiting for over a month now for the discounting to work across a collection. I can't go back and now need to manually adjust incoming orders which is horrible.

Epaws

Support is a joke. I can code better than these guys and they take forever....never trusting BOLD again

June 24, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the frustrations you have experienced with our support team. We do our best to help our merchants as soon as we possibly can. We'd love to rectify this, and if you are interested in having us assist you again, please do respond to our latest email. Otherwise, we wish you the best of luck moving forward!

Ah bonita Boutique

very bad comunication with costumer, it also doesn't have any support to help us. I am just going to cancel my subscription.

April 10, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review. I just wanted to send my sincerest apologies that your initial experience with our support team was less than adequate.

We look forward to connecting with you over the phone sometime today to help you with setting up the app!

Bearsumo

This app has a lot of bugs. Even though I've already uninstalled it from my store, the discount is still applied in my store and I don't even know how to delete it.

March 29, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the review. I just wanted to apologize that you ran into issues while using our app. We have gone ahead and removed all of the code from your store, so you should find that any of those discounts are now gone.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, comments or concerns. We are more than happy to assist.

seenitonIG

I would give them zero stars if possible have these guys on multiple stores only find out midway through using the QB haven't been working for couple months.

April 1, 2019

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with Quantity Breaks, and we would really like to look into this further for you.

Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to rectify the issue immediately.

Cloud Haven E-Liquids

broke my web site.. cant even log in anymore. got rid of this app right away. Watch out if you ever think of using this app.

Fusify™

basically broken as of february. stole $20 from me . poor service considering they ask for so much.

Aurora Generators

Bold apps work great individually ONLY. Find one app and forget about the rest. Having more than one work is not something they seem to have thought of or bothered to mention in the description before you buy them. We wasted hours, days and weeks trying to fix things only to find out at the end, that product options and discounts or currency conversion to work together can't and is out of their scope of work to fix. We can hire them STARTING at $500-$1000.00 to fix it. This feels wrong. We are very disappointed after trusting them and buying so many apps from them without giving it a second thought. Wish you had customers like that? "Here take our money" Not anymore.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6