Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Aubergine Foods

Buyer beware!!!! This app will screw your theme up permanently if you uninstall it. It leaves code throughout your theme and messes up future theme updates. They also don't give you support on the weekends so if they screw you over on a Friday or Thursday you're out of luck for at least a week. The actual app doesn't work well, to begin with, if you have people use discount codes it won't work with the custom pricing. Pretty awful development, worse support, and a major headache to part ways with them.

February 23, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are very sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our app and support and we want to assure you that we take this very seriously. I can confirm a member of our team has reached out to you to help.

CHILLAXY

I have requested to give me an update a week ago, and yet the team fail to deliver app updates on time nor fail to give me prompt response.

Dogs Rule World

We are truly disappointed when this app continued to bill us $79.99 for 4 months even after uninstalling the app.

Hi Little One

I downloaded this app and then realized it was even more expensive for the item I want however it shut my store down for 24 hours by removing all the add to cart buttons from my products and nobody could buy anything.

July 16, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry you are experiencing this, we would like help resolve this issue any way we can to get you up and running.

Nature's Blends

Bad customer service ,bugged app .really bad experience. lost a lot of money due to this app. I wouldn't recommend any bold apps ,overly priced

Sounding Stone

I'm writing this review to save other business owners some precious time. After installing this app ($39) and an add-on quantity breaks app ($20), I spent 4 hours setting up my quantity breaks groups and found that it only works for the public side of the website. Quantity Breaks does not function with Shopify POS and it also doesn't work if you create orders for customers in the order admin. 4 hours of my time that I can't get back. Bold would be wise to state that their app has limited functionality.

Simple Signman

This app doesn't load properly with Galleria theme, or at least it is what the developer is saying. Should not take forever to load a page when the app is supposed to do it. Bold Custom pricing simply doesn't work even if you pay the $59.99 option. This is ridiculous and put us 2 months behind launch day without any proper solution

luxetulle.com by Luxetex LLC

After installing the application, the price tags of the products disappeared. I have requested support several times but nobody was interested.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, we want to resolve the issue you are experiencing. Thank you for your patience as we work on a solution.

TuxMat.ca

It did not work...and we've trying to get help from support the past 2 months to make things work but the communication from them has been sparse and few.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Club Scrap

I've been waiting 6+ weeks for customer service to fix my issues with this app. Meanwhile, we've been paying full price for something that doesn't work and is holding up my store launch.

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this may have caused. Our technical experts are looking into the issue as we speak and they have reached out to you. Thank you so much for your patience as we try and resolve this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10