Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Bling King

Where do we start, we used bold custom pricing for about 3 years, so not new to them. In the last 12 months there has been many bugs stopping a smooth operation. They have a poor quality customers service which is the most important part of any app developer. I tried calling them and speaking to them on chat, but they really are a waste of time. We are testing other custom pricing apps on shopify to find a better solution. I think this is the problem with companies like bold, they focus on making as many apps and making as much money, that they take there eyes of the most important thing, a quality product and excellent customer service, Hope this helps someone avoid problems like we have , thanks

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the experience you've had in the past. We've always made sure our merchants are taken care of in a timely manner as each and every merchant is important. Again we really appreciate your feedback and we will continuously work on better improving our product and in providing excellent customer service.

Vanela

I've used many apps on Shopify and most of them were really great. Especially the support of those apps. Fast communication and always helpfull with my questions. The service I've experienced with BOLD is the WORST service I've ever got. This app costs me $20 per month and 2 weeks ago I've installed the 'Quantity Breaks' app. It was hard to figure this out so I needed help from the support team. Since then nobody has helped me to fix it. I've send many e-mails with zero response. The only response is a question they ask and when I answered this questions for help, nobody responded anymore. This is unbelievable. I'm really dissapointed that nobody could help me set up this app. I have a lot of customers and couldn't use a quantity app now for 2 weeks. I hope someone from BOLD will see this message and will do something about this lack of support. Thanks for all the help and support.. NOT!! - A very dissapointed customer. ** NOT RECCOMMENDED TO USE THIS APP FROM BOLD **

November 9, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We can see that our team has been in touch with you this morning through your support ticket, and we are committed to turning around your experience!

Kaffeina Group B2B

We used this app for a number of years on our B2B wholesale site. Combined with Locksmith we had a great B2B secure site. 2 months ago we started having issues with the app, when we asked for support, Bold upgraded us from version 2 to version 3 without asking and without any considerations to the site. By doing this they broke our site and we had to take the site down for several days. We kept escalating to their support team and eventually managed to get a patched site together, After 6 weeks of dealing with them with NO progress or support, we eventually decided to look at other apps. We received the nice sorry cannit help and if you need anything contact us email. We use Bold apps across 4 sites we run and have really noticed a change in the last 12 months in their level of support and continual increases in prices. My recommendations are that you look at alternatives for a long term partner. They are not as "hungry" and supportive as other app providers. I think they have just become too big. Such a shame. Stay safe everyone.

October 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, I am sorry to hear that you have had a less than positive experience so far, our goal is to help you succeed. I have checked in with our support team and can see that they have reached out to learn more - please keep an eye out for email communication from us to help you get the issue resolved!

UK PPE Warehouse - Leading PPE Supplies

We've been waiting for install for over 2 weeks, have chased every two days, have raised support tickets and just been ignored, but we're still charged for the app. Would avoid if their customer service is this bad.

October 6, 2020

I'm so sorry for delay on the installation. Our team has reached out to ensure that the correct app version is being installed based on the features that you are looking for. Our installation team is currently reviewing the ticket and is committed to resolving this as soon as possible.

Neutrog Member Area

We added this app 2 months ago to our site and yet to get it running correctly. Prices would not update /sync between bold and shopify and when they finally fixed that the checkout lines where still displaying native shopify pricing. A change has now been made but now the BOLD app wont even start. Tells me there is an error and I must contact BOLD support. We are urgently needing to get a project going and this is holding it completely back. So frustrating as when you read the description of the app, it should be doing exactly what we require.

Textildruck-Großauflagen

Hello!

The app does not work properly in my shop and the installation team is overwhelmed with their work and has not been able to find a solution until today!

The support is also very, very slow and the work is not checked. There is no good quality management at BOLD.

On September 5th, 2020 I installed the BOLD app for testing and today is September 22nd, 2020 and it still doesn't work and I have been waiting for the last feedback from support for 2 days again! I cannot recommend this app + company!

I now have another app to test and it works very well for me and the support is very helpful and quick with its answers! The app costs more money, but it's worth it to me!

Have a nice day!

Greetings from Germany!

Australian Face Masks Seller

I used bold custom pricing and very disappointed. It does not work at all with automatic install and with manual install have been waiting for 2 business days still nothing.
It was only working on cart and when we open checkout, all the discounts are gone so pretty much makes this app useless.
they dont event reply to email in 48 hours. Better of getting some other product that can provide better support

Ava William

Dumb app messed up my cart page. My cart page use to auto update the quantity increase and decrease after the install it stopped updating automatically plus there's a little widget appears in the cart page that shows the discounts applied. I want it to auto update too. They told me it will require a custom customization which starts from $1000. Which is too expensive. I would suggest to stay away from bold apps. Very expensive service and uncooperative people.

3DPPE

Bold Custom Pricing caused the variants in our dropdowns to behave abnormally. Each time you select a new variant the site becomes progressively slower, and unusable. There are errors in the console log, and the browser would crash. Bold Support first blamed other apps for the issue which caused us a lot of wasted time going back and forth. Finally, they owned the issue after providing details from other app developers. They claim they will fix the issue, but it will take multiple weeks and testing (doubtful). Shame on Bold for not being accountable, and trying to pass the buck. I also want to point out that we requested an uninstall request from Bold, but they sat on the ticket for days without helping. Everyone blames Covid-19 for their lack of support these days, and Bold is no exception. S-H-A-D-Y.

Melanie Newman UK

App screwed up my store pricing, lost customers - tried to contact Customer Service to rectify and still waiting 5 days later - POOR

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8