Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Sounding Stone

I'm writing this review to save other business owners some precious time. After installing this app ($39) and an add-on quantity breaks app ($20), I spent 4 hours setting up my quantity breaks groups and found that it only works for the public side of the website. Quantity Breaks does not function with Shopify POS and it also doesn't work if you create orders for customers in the order admin. 4 hours of my time that I can't get back. Bold would be wise to state that their app has limited functionality.

Simple Signman

This app doesn't load properly with Galleria theme, or at least it is what the developer is saying. Should not take forever to load a page when the app is supposed to do it. Bold Custom pricing simply doesn't work even if you pay the $59.99 option. This is ridiculous and put us 2 months behind launch day without any proper solution

luxetulle.com by Luxetex LLC

After installing the application, the price tags of the products disappeared. I have requested support several times but nobody was interested.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, we want to resolve the issue you are experiencing. Thank you for your patience as we work on a solution.

TuxMat.ca

It did not work...and we've trying to get help from support the past 2 months to make things work but the communication from them has been sparse and few.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Club Scrap

I've been waiting 6+ weeks for customer service to fix my issues with this app. Meanwhile, we've been paying full price for something that doesn't work and is holding up my store launch.

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this may have caused. Our technical experts are looking into the issue as we speak and they have reached out to you. Thank you so much for your patience as we try and resolve this.

Bling King

Where do we start, we used bold custom pricing for about 3 years, so not new to them. In the last 12 months there has been many bugs stopping a smooth operation. They have a poor quality customers service which is the most important part of any app developer. I tried calling them and speaking to them on chat, but they really are a waste of time. We are testing other custom pricing apps on shopify to find a better solution. I think this is the problem with companies like bold, they focus on making as many apps and making as much money, that they take there eyes of the most important thing, a quality product and excellent customer service, Hope this helps someone avoid problems like we have , thanks

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the experience you've had in the past. We've always made sure our merchants are taken care of in a timely manner as each and every merchant is important. Again we really appreciate your feedback and we will continuously work on better improving our product and in providing excellent customer service.

Vanela

I've used many apps on Shopify and most of them were really great. Especially the support of those apps. Fast communication and always helpfull with my questions. The service I've experienced with BOLD is the WORST service I've ever got. This app costs me $20 per month and 2 weeks ago I've installed the 'Quantity Breaks' app. It was hard to figure this out so I needed help from the support team. Since then nobody has helped me to fix it. I've send many e-mails with zero response. The only response is a question they ask and when I answered this questions for help, nobody responded anymore. This is unbelievable. I'm really dissapointed that nobody could help me set up this app. I have a lot of customers and couldn't use a quantity app now for 2 weeks. I hope someone from BOLD will see this message and will do something about this lack of support. Thanks for all the help and support.. NOT!! - A very dissapointed customer. ** NOT RECCOMMENDED TO USE THIS APP FROM BOLD **

November 9, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We can see that our team has been in touch with you this morning through your support ticket, and we are committed to turning around your experience!

Kaffeina Group B2B

We used this app for a number of years on our B2B wholesale site. Combined with Locksmith we had a great B2B secure site. 2 months ago we started having issues with the app, when we asked for support, Bold upgraded us from version 2 to version 3 without asking and without any considerations to the site. By doing this they broke our site and we had to take the site down for several days. We kept escalating to their support team and eventually managed to get a patched site together, After 6 weeks of dealing with them with NO progress or support, we eventually decided to look at other apps. We received the nice sorry cannit help and if you need anything contact us email. We use Bold apps across 4 sites we run and have really noticed a change in the last 12 months in their level of support and continual increases in prices. My recommendations are that you look at alternatives for a long term partner. They are not as "hungry" and supportive as other app providers. I think they have just become too big. Such a shame. Stay safe everyone.

October 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, I am sorry to hear that you have had a less than positive experience so far, our goal is to help you succeed. I have checked in with our support team and can see that they have reached out to learn more - please keep an eye out for email communication from us to help you get the issue resolved!

UK PPE Warehouse - Leading PPE Supplies

We've been waiting for install for over 2 weeks, have chased every two days, have raised support tickets and just been ignored, but we're still charged for the app. Would avoid if their customer service is this bad.

October 6, 2020

I'm so sorry for delay on the installation. Our team has reached out to ensure that the correct app version is being installed based on the features that you are looking for. Our installation team is currently reviewing the ticket and is committed to resolving this as soon as possible.

Neutrog Member Area

We added this app 2 months ago to our site and yet to get it running correctly. Prices would not update /sync between bold and shopify and when they finally fixed that the checkout lines where still displaying native shopify pricing. A change has now been made but now the BOLD app wont even start. Tells me there is an error and I must contact BOLD support. We are urgently needing to get a project going and this is holding it completely back. So frustrating as when you read the description of the app, it should be doing exactly what we require.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9