Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
May 9, 2022

Responsive team got my issues rectified. App does as advertised. Would recommend if you need quantity breaks on pricing or other customisations.

Shop | LivCor Australia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 24, 2022

Azm was incredible via chat support. They helped resolve my issue and were a massive help. Quick, efficient, and helpful. Great support, decent app.

Baden Sports
Time spent using app: 8 months
BOLD replied March 28, 2022

Appreciate the kind words. The team is always happy to assist. We will be sure to pass along your wonderful feedback to Azm! Thank you for choosing Bold!

November 9, 2021

No complaints with our use of the app. We use it to apply discounts to certain members of our customer base and it works well for us. Anmol in customer support was instrumental in working through issues as new users came into our organization and problems arose. Thanks so much, Anmol!

Carolina Pro Shop
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited June 14, 2021

Update: App is working now. It still took almost 3 weeks to get it to work and numerous emails, so I can only give it 4 stars. ---- Buggy app and an inexistent customer service. They claim that the bugs are the result of a wrong automatic installation. Apparently now a developer has "installed" it manually for us and the issue is fixed. However it is still showing the same bugs as before and there is no reply from customer service.

Figured'Art B2B
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied June 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. We've followed up with the team to improve and move faster in future instances.

December 3, 2020

Great app with good features and customer service. The only reason it is missing 5 stars is because of one specific feature we're missing due to integration with other apps. Other than that it is pretty darn good!

Sorakami
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited November 20, 2020

The app works as described. We have a complicated situation and we had some issues. I chat with customer service. I will say that some agents have been "ok" while others are exceptional. I would like to give a special thank you to - Mayank - I had some trouble getting to the bottom of some issues previous and he took control, really was detail oriented. Super sharp and solved the problem. Made sure I was 100% before we logged off.

Finn + Emma
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 6, 2020

Once you get the app working, it performs beautifully 98% of the time. But when it fails 1/100 times, it only takes a couple hundred wholesale orders before errors with the discount make you wonder if it's something you did or something wrong with the app. The support staff is kind and helpful, for the most part, but we've had tickets dead-end because nobody seems to know why the app didn't perform correctly. The setup is also not super straightforward, but that's something that the support staff was quick to fix with us. Overall, it's a great app, but the semi-convoluted interface and the mystery failures are what's keeping us from giving it five stars.

T-Cycle
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
BOLD replied October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback. Reviews like yours help us improve our apps to ensure that they are useful and consistent. We recommend continuing to keep track of any instances of unexpected app performance so that our team can dig in, find some patterns, and provide resolutions to these mystery failures.

August 26, 2020

We use this app to help us manage the wholesale side of our website! We run into problems a bit more frequently than we would like, our latest problem being a tough one to figure out how to fix. However, Mayank was patient with me, and spent nearly 3 hours working with me to try and get to the bottom of what was happening! I really appreciate the customer service!

People I've Loved
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited June 4, 2020

Using Quantity Breaks feature on Bold Custom Pricing, works as it says, although I wish there was an option to create pricing breaks for a group and edit per product, rather than create groups for each product. Carter deserves a 5 star for his help!

good natured Products Inc.
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 25, 2020

The app certainly has the components required, a little bit of configuration needed to blend into the theme. Overall, Carter was sure to understand the requirement and took it as a challenge to have it fixed.

Aga Khan Museum Shop