Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

T-Cycle

Once you get the app working, it performs beautifully 98% of the time. But when it fails 1/100 times, it only takes a couple hundred wholesale orders before errors with the discount make you wonder if it's something you did or something wrong with the app. The support staff is kind and helpful, for the most part, but we've had tickets dead-end because nobody seems to know why the app didn't perform correctly. The setup is also not super straightforward, but that's something that the support staff was quick to fix with us. Overall, it's a great app, but the semi-convoluted interface and the mystery failures are what's keeping us from giving it five stars.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback. Reviews like yours help us improve our apps to ensure that they are useful and consistent. We recommend continuing to keep track of any instances of unexpected app performance so that our team can dig in, find some patterns, and provide resolutions to these mystery failures.

People I've Loved

We use this app to help us manage the wholesale side of our website! We run into problems a bit more frequently than we would like, our latest problem being a tough one to figure out how to fix. However, Mayank was patient with me, and spent nearly 3 hours working with me to try and get to the bottom of what was happening! I really appreciate the customer service!

good natured Products Inc.

Using Quantity Breaks feature on Bold Custom Pricing, works as it says, although I wish there was an option to create pricing breaks for a group and edit per product, rather than create groups for each product. Carter deserves a 5 star for his help!

Aga Khan Museum Shop

The app certainly has the components required, a little bit of configuration needed to blend into the theme. Overall, Carter was sure to understand the requirement and took it as a challenge to have it fixed.

Trigon Supplies

A little quirky, but haven't found an app that does what Bold can do better. Very appreciative for Carter's level of service and responsiveness.

Honest Flower

I love Bold apps, they are extremely helpful and easy to implement. I was really impressed with the level of service Rajni provided.

Furry Bud

I installed this custom pricing app from a recommendation thinking it was the quantity breaks (QB) app. I also configured it and installed the subsequent module code for custom pricing and quantity breaks thinking it was just the quantity breaks.

I reached out to customer service chat and spoke to a Kelsey. It was a great experience! I only wanted the QB app. They helped me uninstall what I had installed initially, publish my back up theme, then walked me through to install just the QB app. What we realized is the QB app rolls into the custom pricing version. Somehow, my settings were saved.

In conclusion, my understanding is that the QB module code is only installed on my store, not both modules. I feel better that dormant code is not sitting in my files.

I have yet to get a sale but a encouraged by the customer service excellence so far.

The install part is intermediate level difficult, but I took my time and reached out for help when I needed to Kelsey.

I would recommend a way more simple install process. Maybe, a walkthrough wizard of some sort. This process could have gone way out of control for me and very overwhelming.

Not liking how files stay dormant when you uninstall. This would mean I would have to manually remove any and all code to clean my theme or just publish my backup.

We will see how it goes, but so far so good, overall.
Thanks!

December 2, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for leaving such a detailed review of your experiences and thoughts. We really appreciate it!

First off, I'm really glad to see that Kelsey was able to work with you through the app reinstallation and to answer any questions that came up during it.

It looks like there may have been some wrong information communicated, or a miscommunication; unfortunately, even when you install just the Quantity Breaks module, since it is integrated into Custom Pricing now, that code is also installed in the event that you wanted to turn Custom Pricing on.

Even though our team of installers is happy to do both code installs and uninstalls, if you wanted to continue using Quantity Breaks, we would need to keep the Custom Pricing code on there since they are intertwined. Sorry about that! I understand you are uneasy with having code laying dormant in your theme files, however I can assure you that this shouldn't cause any site loading or speed issues.

With that being said, if you ever want to uninstall one of our apps, you can reach out to us and our expert install specialists would be happy to remove any code of ours, so that it isn't staying in your files.

Regarding the installation, we do have a Help Center with installation documentation (not sure if that's what you used) to walk you through the process, although in the case of this app, it's quite complicated. Our installers are also available to help with any app installations, since it can be difficult!

We hope you continue using Quantity Breaks, and we look forward to seeing your success with it!

PPPI

It does what it's suppose to do. Sometimes it doesn't allow customers to check out properly but with a few minor fixes, it works perfectly.

Puffpuffpassit.com

November 7, 2019

Hello there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review about Custom Pricing! I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you've run into, but I'm glad that our team has been able to give you prompt service in order to get things fixed.

Thanks again for your review! We hope we can be of assistance again in the future, if you have any questions or comments.

Mindful Supply

looks like an easy app to use. cody was a big help with me helping figure out some small issues we were having. just getting it launched today and looking forward to helping our customers make purchases with more incentives!

September 16, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our support gurus were able to sort out the issues you ran into - sorry for any inconvenience those caused!

We're looking forward to seeing you earn more loyal customers with your incentives! Absolutely love that you give back, and have a section on Living Mindful as well; on top of selling great clothing! :-)

Back To Zen

Guri was a great help in customer service today. I am still working on turning on the APP but I am pleased so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7