Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale | Reviews

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Love Lust

The app so far works fine, first time I asked for help, they were SUPER fast. I had another wholesale app for about 3 years, so I am just starting to try this one out. Thanks for that!

All About The Bait

Pretty easy set-up. Does what I need it to do. Had some fine tuning to do and Harpreet fixed a global issue in about two minutes. Very happy.

Ümain ✊

The app is good and responds to my need. + I had the occasion to discuss with the support which has been amazing ! Thank you Chandan for your help and thank you to the tech support team for bug resolution within the day !

Daughters of Simone

We use a custom theme exported from Webflow, and the Bold team was still able to help us install the Custom Pricing to the custom theme with ease. Thank you so much.

Wonder Goods

Bold Custom Pricing has been fantastic for us! It has allowed us to offer a wholesale website to our customers/accounts without having to build a separate website or have some clunky work around. One of the best apps we have used, hands down.
They also offer extremely responsive customer service and we have had nothing but the best experience with each member of their team.

Pearler

the support team have been great in helping me configure this app and some problems that I am seeing when creating discounts. Chandan has been awesome, very quick to respond with very clear explanations and instructions.

Perfect Holiday

I had some questions about the app and Guri from support worked me through to resolve it. He was very helpful!

September 24, 2021

Kudos have been passed along to Guri. Thanks for choosing Bold.

jackieandkate

Naman was very helpful in my first setups- when I was under time pressure and not sure about how to do it!

July 13, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the review! We're so happy that Naman was there to help you with set-up and have you up and running!

ANS.EIN

I really appreciate the live chat support provided by Naman, who managed to solve my problem promptly!

July 13, 2021

We really appreciate the review. We are so happy that Naman was able to help you solve your problem! It's our pleasure to help!

BMWMerchandise

I couldn't figure out how to adjust the minimum qty break of 1, got in touch and Harpreet managed to fix it in two minutes flat. He was really helpful and friendly and can only recommend their service.

July 9, 2021

Happy to hear our team was quick to help you find a resolution. Kudos have been passed along to Harpreet. Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79