Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

TetőSipos

Thank you Kirtana for the fast administration and install, i think you are the best! :)
The app is now working super well!

EmiratesWood

Its my first time i use this app, had some difficulties in installing the app to my website, but thank god for the live support they have, i was talking to Priyanka in the live chat, she help me to do everything very quickly and gave me some advices how to control the app. Its a great support definitely gonna purchase the app

maison montloup

I use this app for both of my websites and I really like it. Very easy to use and
the customer service is great! Thanks Jade!

Clean Tools Automotive

Thanks Vighnesh! Helped me solve my issue within a few minutes. Bold has really helped when it comes to my separate site for wholesale/ distributors.

HockHua Prime

Guri, Harry and Zach are very professional and helped my team throughout the entire set-up & customisation process. They're able to meet my team's requests well & fast. They've been an invaluable asset to my team. Much thanks again.

Radius Networks Store

They've made improvements over time that make this the best pricing tool on Shopify. So easy to use. Gets the job done. And extremely responsive support. I recommend you give them a try.

Brewferm

Harpreet and Mona were both very helpful, and fast with a solution for us. Bold is always great when it comes to customer service and tech support.

Zingz N Thingz

I added this app to help with tiered wholesale pricing for our store. It does exactly what I need it to do, and it's very user-friendly. Brenda helped me get it set up super quickly too!

DiscountSafetyMasks

Still in testing right now but so far I like the features. I worked with Carter on chat and he was very helpful.

Maternatura.it

Great app and great customer care, especially Rahul, He is very patient and quick awith his answers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75