Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

PEI B2B

Excellent app - very easy to work with and intuitive. I was able to set up tier discounts and all the rest of the features with ease. The app works fast and helps us out a ton when it comes to our B2B needs.
Another note: The support team has been excellent and very accommodating even with specific requests. I must give a shout-out to Carter - he helped us all the way through the installation process and is always available and ready to help us with anything.

swanky pets club

Guri did an awesome job helping me set up this app....it works seamlesly with my members app :-).....

MudLOVE

There's plenty of reviews that cover the fact that the app does what it says it does (and does it well). If you're looking for a reason why to choose this particular one over any other, it's all about the customer support. Whenever I can choose a Bold app, I do, because their support is consistent, helpful, and above and beyond expectations every time. Today Brysen helped me out (thanks!) and created a custom solution so I could use this app the way our store needed. If you can go with Bold, go with Bold.

MedZone

I love the app but the service was even better! Reached out on a chat and Carter helped me. He was very helpful, knew exactly what needed to be done and was very quick to respond. Thank you very much Carter!

litezallb2b

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Now b2b customers with certain tags see their corresponding price level when they log in. Rajni was extremely helpful in taking care of an issue we had. We are very pleased!

Penelope Milano

Thanks to Rajni, now my shop is perfect and works all good whit this fantastic App. Now my B2B clients see the correct price.

Danielle LaPorte

Customer service is stellar especially Kelsey <3 Thank you so much for your quick and accurate responses!

Girl Dad Shop

Priyanka and Kelsey were very helpful when I needed assistant on a couple different things! 5 Star service for sure!

WUFFTOY

I thank Priynka and Rahul, they helped me a lot today. We were very competent and did a very good job.
Vilen thanks to Eugene.

DonutBed

Mark was very helpful during his support. He really did an amzing job and was able to help me in a very professional way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71