Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW 🌟

David Francis Furniture

Fred from Bold was able to successfully plug in the Bold Custom Pricing App to our theme. The process was done in no time, considering the complexity of the task. He even went beyond and fixed another error in our theme's code! Thank you Fred!

MakerTable

Support was fast friendly and helpful! I was having trouble with pricing and they were able to fix my problem in under 10 minutes!

July 16, 2019

We're glad to hear everything was sorted so quickly! Thanks for leaving us a review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Great metal yard decor; I especially love the dragon and Bigfoot. :-)

Quality Cellular Parts

I have used the Bold Custom Pricing Wholesale App for 2 years and 1 Month now. I can't believe that I have not written a review for it yet. Better late than never.

I wouldn't have been using this App for the past 25 months if I didn't love it. I like how I can choose whether or not to use variants. The only thing that I do not like about the non-variant method is that I can not use coupon codes during the checkout. This is a Shopify limitation and has nothing at all to do with the Bold Custom Pricing App. Come on Shopify! Make it possible to use multiple discount codes during checkout.

This App has worked perfectly to give my customers the proper discounts. Very easy to use. The Support is fantastic. Always quick to respond. I recently changed Themes. Contacted support asking if they could install the code on the new theme. Installed the code within 2 business days of my request. In the next couple of weeks, I will be using the Bold Discounts Sales App.

July 11, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying our app for so long - we love to hear that.

We strive to offer the best support possible, and are really happy to hear your feedback about us! We sincerely appreciate all of the kind words you have. Your website looks great, by the way! Tons of great selection and well laid-out.

We look forward to helping you configure Bold Discounts should you need any assistance, as well as hearing about your continued success! Please reach out if you have any other questions or comments. :-)

BlueSky Supply

This app is very helpful, especially if not only you need a % discount base but a fixed discount base pricing. Also the chat support rep Rajni Harpreet was very helpful and quick answering all my doubts!!

July 10, 2019

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about our app and customer support! We're very happy to hear that the app is meeting your business' needs with being able to offer a variety of discount types, and that our support team was able to ease your mind and answer all questions!

Kinetic Gadgets

Great support. Thank you Harpreet for fixing my initial issues with the display grid using the live chat. :)

July 9, 2019

Hi there; thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that Harpreet was able to solve the issues you were having with the display grid!

I am mesmerized by some of your dice sets and accessories; will definitely need to look at picking some up. :-)

The Remote Warehouse

Great app. Love the Quantity Breaks options. Highly recommend and the support is awesome. Thanks BOLD!

July 5, 2019

Thanks very much for the kind review! We're really glad to hear that you're loving our apps' functionality, and the quantity breaks addition! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns and we'd be more than glad to assist.

Chairlines

Since installing this app on my site I've reached out to Bold Commerce support twice to get assistance. Each time they've been able to resolve my issue quickly. Thank you Parminder/Eric most recently for your help. I feel 100% confident with this app on my site knowing how easy and enjoyable it is to reach out to support if needed.

June 24, 2019

Thanks very much for the kind words; we're happy to hear that Parminder and Eric were able to resolve the issues you ran into! We look forward to answering any questions you have in the future, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other issues.

Best of luck with the launch of your store!

Mounteen.com

The app is great and these guys provide stellar support! They will answer questions, tweak things, basically take you by the hand and make sure everything is working the way you want.

A huge thumbs up for the Bold Apps team! You can't go wrong with them.

June 24, 2019

Thanks for the review; we're glad to hear you're happy with both the app and our customer service! We strive to help our merchants with as much as we can, and are happy to make tweaks where possible.

Nice assortment of products, by the way!

MeilleurePosture

brenda is top and i know what to say more but i kinda like bold they respond very fast and it feels good how they are concerned

June 24, 2019

Hi there, we'll be sure to share your kind words with Brenda! We definitely care about our merchants, and love to see them succeed; thanks so much for your kind words. Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

Also, your posture product looks great!

Ampack Collections

The team is awesome. There were multiple cases where I needed help and they helped me out. Particularly Guri was very helpful.

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that our support specialist Guri was able to provide you with the help you needed! Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or comments!

By the way, I love the variety of bag options you offer; what a great concept, and well-executed!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63