Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SaludenEsencias

Location Mexico

Custom Pricing, has help us give a better price to our members. Do recommend it, is a great product with an excellent support team

Aura-Soma-Australia

Location Australia

We have required a specific solution that Bold Custom Pricing has provided with a very useful app. We found something that wasn't working perfectly in the cart area, but the help team were very quick to respond and fixed the problem as requested (Irfan was very polite and very helpful!!). I would certainly recommend Bold to anyone looking to extend the functionality of their store.

CURTIDOS GARCIA

Location Spain

I was having major problems with the app due to code created by third parties. They have really been very attentive to solve it. They have found the bug and fixed it.
Guys, I congratulate you!

Speed Demon Lights

Irfan was very quick to find the problem and resolve my issue. He was very polite . Thanks so much..

Love in Faith

Bold's support team is amazing! I had a ton of difficult questions lined up and Chandan was able to take care of all them! There was no wait for help in Live chat and she helped me for almost half an hour. The level of service she provided gave me lots of confidence in Bold's apps as solutions to our team's needs.

ONKRON

Bold Custom Pricing support was responsive - thank you Mohammad!
I was unsure how to set up discounts for different client groups and they helped me figure it out.

April 1, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are go glad to hear that Mohammed was able to help you out. We wish you all the best and are happy to support you in your journey! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Metalstacks

We purchased the Bold Custom Pricing app to help with a plethora of items in our business workflow. It all started with the install - We followed their instructions and they did a custom install for us! Super Cool! Quick! Next we had a few specialty items and we needed the app to work a specific way for our business model. They were so unbelievably responsive to us! Within just a few days they literally made sure our theme was working perfectly with their app, and with all of our requested changes. We will for sure keeping working with BCP! Thanks so much for helping us out!

April 1, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your review! Words like yours motivate us to continue doing our best work for you! We wish you every success, thanks for choosing Bold!

LÜM-TEC Watches

Excellent customer service! Fast feedback and follow-through. Thank you for your help Birpal!! Apparently I need 100 characters.

March 11, 2022

Thanks for your wonderful review! We are go glad to hear that Birpal was able to help you so efficiently. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Dayes

Amazing customer service! Was helped immediately with a follow up. Providing useful and constructive feedback.

March 9, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear our support team was able to help you so efficiently. That is what we strive for! Thanks for choosing Bold!

Dylan Kendall

The customer service is just incredible! Azm spent an hour with me helping me set this app up and it does exactly what I want it to do! this is my third app I've used in the BOLD family and all our really spot on! Highly suggest and thank you Azm!!!

March 8, 2022

Reviews like yours make our day - thank you for taking the time to write it! We are always here to support you with anything you need. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80