Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

B2B Pitaya Foods

Such an amazing app to help incentivize customers in so many ways. Our store would not have grown without the features this app offers, and the fact it's so easy to use makes it that much better. I've enjoyed this app so much that I installed it onto our new store. When I ran into a coding issue on my end, Stephanie from customer support helped me work out the issue. That's actually another point I'd like to make. Bold Apps customer service is the best. Seriously hands down the best. Thank you Bold Apps and if you've read this, just download the app... you won't regret it.

ANDRÉ MENSWEAR

awesome app and Azm is a great support, its really solve my problem and also outstanding experience with the bold support.

November 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so pleased that we were able to resolve the issues you had. Thank you so much for using the app!

Angel Competition Bikinis

Mayank was great and was so helpful when I needed a custom code, thanks! Perfect app to assign products with a specific discount based on quantity

November 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are truly ecstatic that you are enjoying the app and that Mayank could provide you with the the support you needed! We will always be there to help!

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

Massive thank you to Mayank who helped this noob figure out why the pricing wasn't coming up correctly as I panicked then laughed at myself for my utter noobness. They are extremely helpful and highly recommend this app and the support team to anyone trying to impement crazy discount set up for their multitude of customers :)

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! No worries about having a bit of a noob moment! It happens to us all. Mayank and the rest of the Bold team are so happy to help whether you're brand new to ecommerce to seasoned pro. So happy to hear that the app was able to offer you the flexible discounts you were looking for!

My Audio Life

Pretty handy app to create different pricing structures and then easily assign to different customers.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are finding the app easy to use and providing the functionality you are looking for.

Durhams Bee Farm

We have used the Bold app (for tiered pricing) for quite some time now. We recently had a problem due to changes and they helped us get this resolved. We heavily rely on the tiered pricing so we are very happy with this app.

Andrelle's Natural Skin Care

I used this app to give my insider members an automatic special discount. It was seamless and easy to set up (once I figured out how case sensitive it is). Thanks so much for this app.

GoodZay

Thanks gury , Mayankkumar Patel and melody for helping me out to solve all my pricing issues of my website

RealismSwimbaits™

A must have app to increase AOV. Charles has been so helpful and took the entire day to work on some problems I was having. I've never left a review for any app period but wanted to, just to shoutout Charles.

Addaday.com

We use this app all the time- huge help to update pricing. Installation was done by bold- took a few days- but works perfectly. They checked up personally to confirm that I was happy and the app was working properly
Highly recommend the whole suite of Bold Products - we use quite a few on our site. Thank you Taylor for the hard work in getting the app to work with our site. He worked some amazing code magic- great job

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77