Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

My Audio Life

Pretty handy app to create different pricing structures and then easily assign to different customers.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are finding the app easy to use and providing the functionality you are looking for.

Durhams Bee Farm

We have used the Bold app (for tiered pricing) for quite some time now. We recently had a problem due to changes and they helped us get this resolved. We heavily rely on the tiered pricing so we are very happy with this app.

Andrelle's Natural Skin Care

I used this app to give my insider members an automatic special discount. It was seamless and easy to set up (once I figured out how case sensitive it is). Thanks so much for this app.

GoodZay

Thanks gury , Mayankkumar Patel and melody for helping me out to solve all my pricing issues of my website

RealismSwimbaits™

A must have app to increase AOV. Charles has been so helpful and took the entire day to work on some problems I was having. I've never left a review for any app period but wanted to, just to shoutout Charles.

Addaday.com

We use this app all the time- huge help to update pricing. Installation was done by bold- took a few days- but works perfectly. They checked up personally to confirm that I was happy and the app was working properly
Highly recommend the whole suite of Bold Products - we use quite a few on our site. Thank you Taylor for the hard work in getting the app to work with our site. He worked some amazing code magic- great job

Okoa Home

I worked with Mayank and he was amazing! He helped me with some coding on the back end that I didn't understand. They respond very fast and do everything they can to help you out. I liked how it integrates with other BOLD apps as well.

Budget PPE

I just started using the app and it seems to work great. Charles was very helpful with helping me set it up when I had questions.

HERITAJ

Abhishek helped me out to fix some updating issues I didn't understand, he was very patient with me, explaining all the details and did some trouble shooting until all the issues were resolved. Definitely took a load of my worries for the day.

I love this app, it works well for customers buying bulk.

irscocktails

I was having issues with the setup but Guri on the chat was so eager to help me, it only took a few minutes. It's good to have great customer service like this, priceless!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76