Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Canine P4 Dot Com

the app has been great. Sam was great helping add other options. thanks, Sam for the great hand out to us!

Clique Craz

Supper friendly Customer service! I was getting some issues they heard me properly and take immediate action for my store to fix it. Thanks, Carter!

Media Gratiae

Hey there! Carter from Bold was very helpful and very patient. He went above and beyond the call of duty to help me and our organization.

Dale Brisby's Rodeo Time

Customer service through Bold is great! They're always really helpful and patient. Thanks for the help Aryan Sharma!

Kenviz

Since using the app, my AOV increases 20% in overall. Customer service is excellent. He responded to my requests and solved my issues very quick. Thank you so much Kelsey!

Just Ingredients

We are using this app for Wholesale and volume pricing and we are really impressed. The team are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, and they have gone the extra mile for us wherever possible. When you investigate the options out there, they are extremely helpful, and the advice was accurate and surprisingly impartial! Good work all involved :)

Tennant Products

The support was great! I was able to resolve my issues easily through chat. Thank you for making it easy.

Caring Candies

Priyanka was awesome! She helped me over understand why I was seeing a stack of draft orders and explained to me that I could safely delete the open ones.

Zadikase

Great app, and extemely responsive customer service!
On the ups and downs BOLD team have been helpful. Installation also and low reload effect.

thanks Aryan and Priyanka!

Mr. Smith Club

We are still integrating the app's functionalities with our store but the company has had an exemplar customer service experience, special thanks for Mayank and Rahul.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73