Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

jackieandkate

Naman was very helpful in my first setups- when I was under time pressure and not sure about how to do it!

July 13, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the review! We're so happy that Naman was there to help you with set-up and have you up and running!

ANS.EIN

I really appreciate the live chat support provided by Naman, who managed to solve my problem promptly!

July 13, 2021

We really appreciate the review. We are so happy that Naman was able to help you solve your problem! It's our pleasure to help!

BMWMerchandise

I couldn't figure out how to adjust the minimum qty break of 1, got in touch and Harpreet managed to fix it in two minutes flat. He was really helpful and friendly and can only recommend their service.

July 9, 2021

Happy to hear our team was quick to help you find a resolution. Kudos have been passed along to Harpreet. Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Pointsbetshop

I used the quantity breaks app on a previous store which was very useful for me. When downloading this app since it had been updated and combined I found things were a little more difficult to set up. I reached out via chat to the support team and they helped set me up for success. Rushi was great and updated everything I needed in a timely matter. If i have any constructive criticism it would be to have the pricing grids set to automatically pull right under the original price of the item rather than under the description.

June 15, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Kudos will be passed along to Rushit. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Wolf Tooth Components

This app has allowed us to streamline how we sell to our dealer network and make the whole buying process more easy and efficient for them an us. The Bold support team has helped us through several challenging issues along the way as well. Just this morning we noticed a new issue and Challi and Guri from their support team were able to pinpoint the problem and resolve the issue within 2 hours. That is amazing customer service!

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Challi and Guri could resolve the issue you were experience. Thank you for choosing Bold! We are always here when you need us.

Officine Mattio - Casa Madre

Highly recommended app! In very few steps you have a B2B that works perfectly. You can create diversified price lists based on tags to assign to customers, products, collections, etc.. In addition, you can group discounts by vendor and category or assign dedicated prices to each product. Customer support is also highly praised: Challi followed me in all my requests in a way that was always timely and kind. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it!

June 8, 2021

Really happy to hear that our app worked as a solution for you. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Scott's Protein Balls

I've received help from Challi and Mayank and I have to say, they were amazing. They helped me through my problems and stayed in chat until the problem was solved. And these were not common problems. Some required custom development just for me! I am so happy with their support. Thank you Challi and Mayank!!

April 15, 2021

We are so thrilled that Challi and Mayank were there to solve the issues you were experiencing. Thank you for the review ! We are always happy to help.

Oneweld Supply

Honestly customer service is great. initially Having some issues with app, but customer service try to resolve the issue as they can. So far they have been able to resolve the issues. Especially bhumi, she is the best assist i ever have. Thank you bold app

April 15, 2021

So happy that Bhumi provided great support! Thank you for the kind review and thank you for choosing Bold. Anytime you ever need us we will be there to help!

MechanixGear

Having some issues with app at times.. customer service seems to try to resolve the issue. So far they have been able to resolve the issues I have.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear our support team has been able to assist any issues you have been having. Please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or reach out to Live Chat should any questions arise.

Health Click

The support team and custom-installation teams were very persistent in fixing some issues present after a personal custom installation attempt: all issues, even those subtle and difficult to fix, ended up being resolved. Particular shout out to Azm', who stuck through with fixing the various issues. The app also works smoothly and as advertised once installed correctly.
There might be a couple of issues present after installation (dependent on the theme), but this is not due to the app itself but rather to the complex nature of providing a generic installation procedure to all themes, which in some cases require bespoke support/installations. With an app of this category, I'm sure it is the case for other apps', too. Support should be happy to help with this if any issues do arise, in any case ! Thanks again

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the helpful review! Really appreciate the feed back, and are happy to hear that our team was able to get the pricing up and running on your theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78