Customer Privacy

Customer Privacy | Reviews

by Shopify

Add privacy preferences management options for CCPA/GDPR.

Casa Ceramica

It could be nice if shopify chat, and this app from shopify could work better together, because right now the chat logo covers the reject button. In addition, it will be nice to have more options to edit the design

Clean Up Atelier

As far as I can see from research online, this app is not fully GDPR complaint because it does not allow cookie partial selection by the customer. You can get fined for using this in Europe apparently!

Tavanti Jewels

This up is not fully gdpr complaint because doesn't allow cookies opt out to the customers. It's not enough to avoid fines in Europe

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

ACP Airsoft Shop

Its fantastic that is app has been made available to us, free of charge! However there are very few settings available to move or adapt the type of banner. In my case, it conflicts with my 'Chat' app on the homepage.

Hello Cider

Looks great with our site! Now we are up to date with customers from CA, give it a try. Thank you Shopify.

Purl Wax

It appears many of us received a generic email saying this app is required... well it is likely NOT required unless you fit into a very specific category. See the privacy information below to determine if you actually need to do this. https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/CCPA/ccpa-thresholds

V. Gasser 1873

The banner itself is okay, but it's not really legal to do it this way in Europe. Better avoid it and use different apps. Bad customization settings if using Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel.

Sandrii.

If I can rate this zero, I would! Ever since I installed this app, I'm not seeing any abandoned checkouts details anymore. ZERO! Even if I can see there are a lot of checkouts!

Ignattius

I highly disagree with other reviews. It is really great designed. You have it on Black or White and it looks professional. Maybe you should add more colors to fit other stores, mine is black so the white banner fits perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5