Customer Privacy Banner

Customer Privacy Banner

by Shopify

Create a tracking consent banner for EU customers

Marafiosa

Seul défaut "Privacy Policy" ne peut pas se mettre en français. Et on a pas beaucoup de choix sur les couleurs et la taille.

Cofrapep

Facile à utiliser mais seulement 3 étoiles car on ne peut malheureusement pas personnaliser la bannière.

Famiflow.com

Three stars because you can't translate the "Privacy Policy" text. Otherwise a good app. Although I agree with other reviewers that more customization options would be nice, especially oriented towards people not ignoring the banner.

MassiveKingdoms

Overall Experience Is Good But There Is No Option To Show It Except Europe I Want It All Around The World.

Mapixels

Please change the banner into a popup, so customers can't leave it open! More customisation options would be great.

DIMM

This app does a good job of blocking the tracking scripts. But I give it only 3 stars since you cannot change the title of the ‘Privacy Policy’ link. My store is not in English so I would want to change the title. I would also love for it to be more customizable.

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

Please let me choose my own display text for the privacy notice. Right now this is only displayed in English, even if store is in another language!

DIAMOND MODE

Customers leave the banner open and ignore it. A popup would be better!
More customization options would be good too.

O & M Decor

i removed it because something went wrong and it changed my google search main meta..now it shows as like "This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More" under my domain name search.

Crown Jewels

It's neat. I love it. I deleted other apps GDPR banner because this one makes my store more elegant.

Previous 1