Calificación general
2,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 20% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 50% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de enero de 2024

This app slowing down my website and creating unresponsive js files so my website speed going down
It doesnt even work

ChoosenJewelry
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
11 de diciembre de 2023

Don't waste your time, it doesn't work apart from setting it up where it does look OK, very limited but OK. The Banner itself, won't even show up.

Bakers World
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
10 de diciembre de 2023

Why does this have such bad reviews it does exactly what it says it does. Literally all Shopify Native apps work well for what they say they're supposed to do WHY DOES EVERYONE COMPAIN SO MUCH

Great job devs, lots of value here

Pocket Pixel
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
8 de noviembre de 2023

I am not sure why there are so many low votes on this app. This app is for free and out of the box does what you expected it to do and it is also very easy to customize. There might not be a lot of color/theme customizations but honestly you don't need them. MOST IMPORTANTLY -> The app offer a very descriptive "Manage Preferences" option for allowing the users to customize their cookies selection a feature that you have to pay for in most other apps!

Dumspyrospero
Países Bajos
10 meses usando la aplicación
5 de enero de 2024

I have a problem, my Remarketing ad on Google Ads stoped working because Google Ads needs Concent V2.

So I tried to fix this by installing a Shopify App Privacy & Compliance. This had a bad effect in 14 days our sessions dropped to -50% immediately. And our Meta and Google Ads ROAS dropped also. I deleted the App after 14 days.

What can I do to fix this?

iCoonShop
Grecia
15 días usando la aplicación
14 de noviembre de 2023

No matter how many times I press accept, the banner keeps coming back every time I go to another page or product.

SPINGAR.COM
Países Bajos
10 meses usando la aplicación
18 de noviembre de 2023

The app look great and have all the options we need in a well integrated manner... but it don't show up on mobile browsers on the canadian market. After lenghty exchanges with Shopify assistance, no solution in sight... except looking for another app.

Pagaie Québec
Canadá
15 días usando la aplicación
29 de diciembre de 2023

This App works fine with my store, I don't understand why there are so many negative reviews?

bijoou
Alemania
13 días usando la aplicación
29 de noviembre de 2023

I installed app and made cookie banner active. However, cookie banner wasn't displaying. Two long painful chats with Shopify support...and I learn that this app only shows the banner to users with EU IPs. Why doesn't it work in the USA? What am I missing?!

Redbeard Bikes
Estados Unidos
1 día usando la aplicación
9 de enero de 2024

Still ok but has a lot of room for improvements.

GalaGlamour Gallery