Valutazione complessiva
2,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 20% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 14% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 10% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 50% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 gennaio 2024

This app slowing down my website and creating unresponsive js files so my website speed going down
It doesnt even work

ChoosenJewelry
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
11 dicembre 2023

Don't waste your time, it doesn't work apart from setting it up where it does look OK, very limited but OK. The Banner itself, won't even show up.

Bakers World

thedawn
Paesi Bassi
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 novembre 2023

No matter how many times I press accept, the banner keeps coming back every time I go to another page or product.

SPINGAR.COM
Paesi Bassi
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 gennaio 2024

I have a problem, my Remarketing ad on Google Ads stoped working because Google Ads needs Concent V2.

So I tried to fix this by installing a Shopify App Privacy & Compliance. This had a bad effect in 14 days our sessions dropped to -50% immediately. And our Meta and Google Ads ROAS dropped also. I deleted the App after 14 days.

What can I do to fix this?

iCoonShop
Grecia
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 novembre 2023

The app look great and have all the options we need in a well integrated manner... but it don't show up on mobile browsers on the canadian market. After lenghty exchanges with Shopify assistance, no solution in sight... except looking for another app.

Pagaie Québec
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 novembre 2023

I installed app and made cookie banner active. However, cookie banner wasn't displaying. Two long painful chats with Shopify support...and I learn that this app only shows the banner to users with EU IPs. Why doesn't it work in the USA? What am I missing?!

Redbeard Bikes
Stati Uniti
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
4 novembre 2023

doesn have option to adjust size of the app

InHome
Romania
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

Banner doesn't even show up no matter what. RUBBISH

HealthCare PharmaScience
RAS di Hong Kong
33 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
8 gennaio 2024

Unfortunately, useless without being able to translate the content.

The Object