Klantenprivacy , 74 recensies

• 18% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 11% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 49% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 maart 2023

I use your app on my website https://oliveoil.green/ and am completely satisfied with both the product and support. Everything works great, thanks!

OLIVEOIL.GREEN
Slovenië
7 maart 2023

Not sure why all the bad reviews. It's simple and helps us stay compliant. Better than some of the other sketchy apps that include this feature. I trust native Shopify apps more than I trust other apps

Scooch
App gebruikt gedurende 19 minuten
25 januari 2023

Horrific experience. Terrible app. Absolutely ZERO support. Waste of time. I’ve submitted various help requests and nobody has called me back except for a general customer support person who only offered the following advice “reboot” or “check your internet connection” as if I’m an idiot who hasn’t done all those things first before I submitted various help requests to escalate my request to a developer. My request for developer help has been completely disregarded. Then I got the advice of “maybe ask a relative?” I was like…HUH?? Who’s running the ship over there these days, kindergartners? I’m close to just going to another web host. Shopify’s customer support is non-existent.

xoxoinventory.com
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 jaar
21 januari 2023

Absolutely pointless if you want to have a multi lingual store.

Was told by Shopify support that this integrated perfectly with Shopify's new native "Translate & Adapt" app.

No it does not.

Outshine Gaming
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
20 januari 2023

No multi-language or translation capabilites makes this pretty useless for a lot of webshops. Apart from that it provides very little functionality.

Owotron
Oostenrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 14 dagen
19 januari 2023

Suprisingly bad. Doesn't block Analytics 4 (gtag.js) or Google Tag Manager and does not provide an option to change that. So it really just provides a placebo-option for users that blocks a couple but not all cookies. Good for marketing-data, bad for GDPR-Compliancy

Furniture Garden
Duitsland
19 december 2022

This isn't even the bare minimum... Since there is no opt-out function, it is impossible to have a truly GDPR-compliant Shopify website (without hiring developers to custom code something I guess?) I thought using Shopify meant I wouldn't have to learn how to code or hire developers. And I thought Shopify would help us sell worldwide (your homepage hero banner currently says "The global commerce platform"). Why do we all have to figure this out on our own? Wouldn't Shopify's developers be in the best position to build a proper opt-out app? I am embarrassed to have this banner on my shop.

Kelly Knowles Art
10 december 2022

I love this app! It works perfectly, and the support is amazing. They are always quick to respond and friendly. The app is super easy to use, and provides a lot of options.

Mimonz Gift
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 9 maanden
8 december 2022

The banner does not go away, there is no documentation how to use it to disable scripts on the page. So overall it is a very bad app.

Summon The JSON
Polen
App gebruikt gedurende 18 minuten
29 november 2022

The app doesn't support Shopify's own multi-language feature, so other apps are not able to translate the cookie disclaimer. Shopify's own translation app "Translate & Adapt" also can't make the translations. Seems pretty stupid...

Flettede Fugle