Customer Privacy

Customer Privacy | Reviews

by Shopify

Add privacy preferences management options for CCPA/GDPR.

Clean Up Atelier

As far as I can see from research online, this app is not fully GDPR complaint because it does not allow cookie partial selection by the customer. You can get fined for using this in Europe apparently!

Tavanti Jewels

This up is not fully gdpr complaint because doesn't allow cookies opt out to the customers. It's not enough to avoid fines in Europe

V. Gasser 1873

The banner itself is okay, but it's not really legal to do it this way in Europe. Better avoid it and use different apps. Bad customization settings if using Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel.

Sandrii.

If I can rate this zero, I would! Ever since I installed this app, I'm not seeing any abandoned checkouts details anymore. ZERO! Even if I can see there are a lot of checkouts!

Lemiché

The app has 0 customization options to match the store theme or even to edit the stupid supposedly-obligatory menu link, very unprofessional and crappy looking... Extremely annoying, especially that Shopify forces us now to use it, could have at least make it proper then!

Back From The Fire

Istg, Shopify, if it is required, fix it on your end. Lovely email I received...do this or else. Meet Shopify...the next Etsy...my opinion.

The Sewing Hutch

There is no opt out link! How can customers opt out if there is no link for them to press to opt out.

BLN PRINT

I cannot click the banner away from my website when I enable it (even when I click "Ok" or "No,thanks". Please fix it.

Abysm Internal

I'm basically required by Shopify to install this so it says "I comply" on the Privacy preferences.
But it is like a cardboard storefront decoration in a theme park: there is just a brick-wall at the other side of the door, the whole thing is just for show. It's nice it has different banners for Europe and the rest of the world(?) (or only California? not clear), and and also gives you the option to create a page with some of the required information for CA residents. ***But it doesn't seem to give an actual way for CA residents to opt-out***. The page it generates says "follow this link", but there is no link. So as a seller with no coding skills I have no clue how to actually offer an option for customers to opt-out (even though I'm not even selling anyone's info for begin with). I don't get the point.

Charlie's Fixtures

I've been trying to download this app for weeks and It never works. I reached out to support a week ago and got no response...

Previous 1