Customer Privacy

Customer Privacy

by Shopify

Add privacy preferences management options for CCPA/GDPR.

Lucy Hammett Games

I have installed the app and customized for my website, but there is no "button" that sends you to a page (no default page, either) that the customer enters their information to opt-out. Help!

Bijou perché

Hello, this app is simple and could be great if :
- We could edit the link "Privacy policy".
- It didn't just work for European connections.

rheine

Users must be able to withdraw consent, how can users withdraw consent w-once it is given? We need a (js) URL to open cookie basic preferences manager.

Marafiosa

Seul défaut "Privacy Policy" ne peut pas se mettre en français. Et on a pas beaucoup de choix sur les couleurs et la taille.

Cofrapep

Facile à utiliser mais seulement 3 étoiles car on ne peut malheureusement pas personnaliser la bannière.

Famiflow.com

Three stars because you can't translate the "Privacy Policy" text. Otherwise a good app. Although I agree with other reviewers that more customization options would be nice, especially oriented towards people not ignoring the banner.

Mapixels

Please change the banner into a popup, so customers can't leave it open! More customisation options would be great.

DIMM

This app does a good job of blocking the tracking scripts. But I give it only 3 stars since you cannot change the title of the ‘Privacy Policy’ link. My store is not in English so I would want to change the title. I would also love for it to be more customizable.

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

Please let me choose my own display text for the privacy notice. Right now this is only displayed in English, even if store is in another language!

mapmio stadtkunst

Good app, it does what it says. Please make the colors customizable and the "privacy policy" translatable. Then it's perfect.