Customer Privacy

Customer Privacy

by Shopify

Add privacy preferences management options for CCPA/GDPR.

Ignattius

I highly disagree with other reviews. It is really great designed. You have it on Black or White and it looks professional. Maybe you should add more colors to fit other stores, mine is black so the white banner fits perfectly.

Black Diamond Laser Design, LLC

Easy to setup, seems to work fine for us. For all the negative reviewers, try reading the actual policy...."To be eligible to opt-out, you must be browsing from California." The link is disabled unless you are in CA to ensure all of your web visitors don't opt out of your business.

BlackDrops

Top app, it works really good! The bad reviews are too old, it has new features and tool, i counsel it.

Sizy

Works well for making sure our customers in the EU can accept or reject tracking. Truly a must for any business!

MassiveKingdoms

Overall Experience Is Good But There Is No Option To Show It Except Europe I Want It All Around The World.

Crown Jewels

It's neat. I love it. I deleted other apps GDPR banner because this one makes my store more elegant.