Customer Profile Editor

Customer fields self-edit made possible for all stores

Price: Free

Ambrolia

Location France
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Cette application semble avoir été abandonnée par les développeurs. Il est impossible de la mettre en marche et les liens internes (censés renvoyer vers leur site web pour aider à la configuration) renvoient vers un site obsolète. C'est dommage car ces fonctionnalités devraient être intégrées nativement à Shopify...

Curlfinity

Location Switzerland

Please don't abandon this app :( this is a basic functionality that should be integrated into shopify. We pay a lot of money for the service, and customers can't even edit their profile.... thanks to you this was possible.

Levush

Seems like this project was abandoned or something, API stopped working... used to be a good app. Hopefully the devs will update

Xuan Ning Studios

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Can't use and also can't find their website. Chrome said their website is not secure. I m very disappointed.

Poli Coffee

Location Israel

Thank you for making this simple and amazing free app, it's really helpful when using the accounts option

La Cabane à Boucane

Great app!
Had a hard time in the beginning figuring out why I couldn't add a phone number to the test customer account I had made, using their app.
I got in touch with their support and we figured out it was because my phone number was already being used on another account.
Good support too!

Beelieve Clothing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is extremely easy to use and the developers are amazing. Everything works as expected and the instructions on how to apply it to your site are clear. Had some questions about the custom CSS and they were extremely quick to respond, even at night where I'm at (MST). Would recommend this app, and would pay for this app if it wasn't free.

Mister Fab

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Completely satisfied with the app and the support. This app is a must-have app to provide the options to the customers to update their profile from their self.

Must try and kudos to the support.

NsSport

Location Italy

The app appear easy to use and so easy for who visit my website.
The support team has been great! they perfectly understand what I need for and they place the app in the specific position I need creating a new menu line; they also make the app in the same style of my theme which makes it looking great like native part of it! All these things in 1 hour! Highly recommended!!

Orkidys

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I was losing time changing manually email from my customer, so I used this app to allow them to do it theirself from the customer portal.
Really easy to install with a small snippet of code.
Not wasting time anymore.

Useful tool.