Customer Profile Editor

Customer Profile Editor

by Kastor Studio

Customer fields self-edit made possible for all stores

Levush

Seems like this project was abandoned or something, API stopped working... used to be a good app. Hopefully the devs will update

Xuan Ning Studios

Can't use and also can't find their website. Chrome said their website is not secure. I m very disappointed.

Poli Coffee

Thank you for making this simple and amazing free app, it's really helpful when using the accounts option

La Cabane à Boucane

Great app!
Had a hard time in the beginning figuring out why I couldn't add a phone number to the test customer account I had made, using their app.
I got in touch with their support and we figured out it was because my phone number was already being used on another account.
Good support too!

CUM Books

Brilliant free app. Giving the power of the users account to the user.
Why it is not a Shopify standard I don't know.
I do recommend this app. The best part that it is 100% free.

Thank you for this.

Smarthome

Easy to install, works exactly as described. Support team was very helpful in some questions we had, too!

TWEED DRESS (ツイードドレス)

Free!!

But,

It’s really what the owners really need.

The design is also very simple, so it goes well anywhere.

And the important part!

The team knows how to actively accept feedback from users.

I think this is an essential API for most owners.

is recommended.

LAJJOO C

Very easy to install app. And customer support is very responsive and good! Pablo from their team went out of his way to help me improve the look of the widget.

Craft & Culture - Kombucha, Kefir & Probiotics Singapore

Great app! It's simple and gets the job done. I was able to install it pretty hassle free. Looking forward to future improvements to the app!

SIMPLUSupps

This is a great app for reducing time spent emailing and manually changing customer contacts. The customer support is also quick, to the point, and polite.

Previous 1 3