Customer Segment Builder

Customer Segment Builder

by Coherent Path Inc.

Simple & Effective Customer Segmentation. Find. Target. Sell.

Bossard's Board Works

we used the app to help send reminder emails to our customers that bought tickets to our events. in the beginning it worked great. then after a few weeks all the searches for new segments ended up being 0 found. when we emailed support after several days they finally responded with uninstall the app and reinstall it. we did that and now it won't reload anything and support will not answer us. it has been over a week now. but they sure did take their money out of our bank account!!! horrible customer service!

Imagineglobalcare

wow! This app has a great potential! You can measure repurchase rate and lifetime value per customer segmentation. I was paying 200/mo for another app to do that job.

Natural Nail Polish

Great App! Allows us to export specific customer groups for targeted emails and ad campaigns. Really slick!

Pure Hearts International

Looks like nice app, good analytics, it's importing my Shopify store data right now.

Slender Fender

Fantastic tool that I use to build custom segmented marketing lists and import them to my email marketing tools. Support team is great. A+++