Richpanel Helpdesk & Live Chat

• 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
98 条评论
2023年1月27日

Easy to use interface, easy to make customizations, very user friendly. Support staff is always available and willing to make requested changes so platform works with other integrations.

Pipcorn
使用应用的时长: 6个月
2022年12月22日

Thank you Richpanel!

All the information you need, all in one screen, able to take care of the customers with ease.

The support is amazing! They customized our screen and options to suit our specific needs.

Z Natural Foods
使用应用的时长: 大约1年
2022年11月22日

I use this app for creating and editing orders. It is very user-friendly and you can learn a lot about it and its different functionalities just by looking around.

Brute Force Training
使用应用的时长: 9个月
2022年11月2日

I've been trying to find the perfect Helpdesk/chat app for our website and have been through them all here on the Shopify AppStore. I must say that Richpanel is by far the best and their customer service is awesome, even though I'm still on the free plan! They will do everything they can to help you! Great app, and great service. I recommend it highly, No point to keep looking. Thanks, Richpanel team"!

Reyrr Athletics
瑞典
使用应用的时长: 27天
2022年10月28日

Great app to use to communicate with your clients. Amazing support. Got me back up and running in no time.

Marelli Exclusive
使用应用的时长: 接近2年
2022年10月25日

We are a small team that was struggling to handle an influx of support tickets. Richpanel has made it very easy to give our customers the support they need. A must-have, beautifully designed software that truly makes our lives a whole lot easier!

MetaLife
使用应用的时长: 14天
2022年10月25日

Amazing support! Will never let you down anytime! Ashriya, Mark and the rest of the team are super helpful! Wonderful experience as always.

VivaRays
加拿大
使用应用的时长: 5个月
2022年8月24日

Rich Panel is the best Shopify partner we ever worked with. Their team is so fast when implementing our new ideas and features and we are glad to be working with them.

eshop LEDVANCE
波兰
使用应用的时长: 大约1个月
2022年8月12日

A smooth, reliable platform that is efficient and seamless, making customer service so much easier. The team's accommodation of our language (Japanese) was the most positive personalization we've felt in using this app. Thank you to Yuvraj and the team for making it very comfortable and positive for us.

BOXMODA PRIVÉ
新加坡
使用应用的时长: 3个月
2022年7月29日

Excellent customer service of Mark. The app is working very well and the conversion rate is rising due to the good customer service we can provide to our customers and live visitors on the website.

wholesale mon ange Louise