Richpanel Customer Service CRM

Automation, Ticket Helpdesk, Live Chat, Zendesk/Gorgias Alt

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
customer service crm

DutyBox Australia

Location Australia

This app has been really useful for our customer support team. We are now able to keep track of customer issues easily and the help desk feature is great for enabling customers to service themselves. The Richpanel customer support team is quick on answering questions and fixing bug issues.

LOTUSWEI

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love Richpanel! Waaaaaay better than what we were using before! Their support team is extremely charming, helpful and know their software well - I continually meet with them -- on occasion as needed -- to tweak & improve the inner workings of our setup. They're responsive, easy to get a meeting with anytime, and actually want to help us understand how to use their product more efficiently. We were able to set up a self-service chat box that has helped reduce the overall number of tickets we have, and the macros are super helpful as well. The analytics are help me better understand what's happening in the customer service area of our business. I could not recommend another customer service app more than Richpanel!

Shackled.Me

I love this app! I use it as my helpdesk and customer service app. The app is super easy to use and I like being able to chat with my customers. I like that I can also use it as a CRM for my team. This is a must-have for any business and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a customer service and helpdesk tool. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

RIABABY

Location Australia

Amazing app! Still learning with the free plan, but will upgrade to a paid plan soon. The installation and integration is very straight forward, very easy to navigate. And the customer service is brilliant!!! always there to help, even helped me to customise the homepage according to my design. Thank you so much guys. Highly recommended

Ra Optics

Richpanel is amazing. I am so grateful that I found them I was looking at SNOW teeth whitening to see what they use, because I figured they have done their due diligence, and found Richpanel. Trey in Sales was amazing. I ended up speaking with the amazing CEO Amit as well. Jerrick from their tech team has been unbelievably helpful in getting us set up each step of the way. Richpanel has finally allowed me to give customers the service experience I want, without having to do a massive amount of difficult website modification. We can meet people right where they're at, with specific answers to their specific questions. As we grow, it will only be more and more useful to have Richpanel by our side. I couldn't recommend it more highly. - Matt

Scoot City Ltd

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is undoubtably one of the best online chat applications I've come across so far. Setup was incredibly quick, and customer support team, were available within seconds to answer my questions. I would highly recommend this app 10/10

Guru Muscle

Location Australia

I would highly recommend this tool. It's very well featured and developed and the team behind is awesome. it takes max a few hours or a day to get some support.

Underdog Trading Co.

I have a super small business where it's just me and i love how this allows me to have all of the various channels connected to one app without having to pay an astronomical amount of money. The support team (who did not ask me to leave this btw) was super helpful and patient. They got on a zoom call and walked me through a process that was too technical for me to figure out. I inquired if they had an app, which they didn't at the time, but they allowed me to join the beta version of the app. I'm honestly just really pleased with the service all around.

Luxe Beauty And Body Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using Richpanel for well over 1.5 years now and absolutely LOVE it! They are always making updates to improve the app, responding to inquiries timely, and overall just great customer service. This app is the true lifeline of our business and customer support. Highly recommend using Richpanel

Wildflowers

I am disappointed I did not learn about this app sooner! It has made our customer service much more professional and efficient. I no longer have to manage several channels all at once. The setup was a bit challenging for me personally, but the customer service team took amazing care of me and made sure I was confident using this app! I can't thank them enough.