Richpanel ‑ Help Center & CRM

Live Chat, Helpdesk & Self Service. Upgrade Zendesk, Gorgias

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Underdog Trading Co.

I have a super small business where it's just me and i love how this allows me to have all of the various channels connected to one app without having to pay an astronomical amount of money. The support team (who did not ask me to leave this btw) was super helpful and patient. They got on a zoom call and walked me through a process that was too technical for me to figure out. I inquired if they had an app, which they didn't at the time, but they allowed me to join the beta version of the app. I'm honestly just really pleased with the service all around.

Luxe Beauty And Body Co

We have been using Richpanel for well over 1.5 years now and absolutely LOVE it! They are always making updates to improve the app, responding to inquiries timely, and overall just great customer service. This app is the true lifeline of our business and customer support. Highly recommend using Richpanel

Wildflowers

I am disappointed I did not learn about this app sooner! It has made our customer service much more professional and efficient. I no longer have to manage several channels all at once. The setup was a bit challenging for me personally, but the customer service team took amazing care of me and made sure I was confident using this app! I can't thank them enough.

One Mighty Mill

We ran into some issues with tagging tickets but the team was responsive, insightful, and communicative. Thank you for being so patient and giving us some great tips for automation!

Divain Bouquet

Aplicación fantástica. Gracias a ella podemos dar un servicio a nuestros clientes de una forma ordenada y rápida. Buena experiencia de usuario. El servicio de atención al cliente es magnifico. Resolvieron todas nuestras dudas en pocos minutos.

everylash

Absolutely great customer support app! I looked at a number of apps on Shopify for my customer support team and Rich Panel hands down is the best. The user interface is amazing, the integration with my Shopify backend is seemless, and the support team for Richpanel is extremely helpful, fast, and competant. In addition, I was able to speak with the founder and he is a super savvy, smart, considerate, and welcoming person who was a pleasure to speak with. If you are looking for a support app/customer service app, stop searching...you found it.

Outlet365

+ Great app with a lot of functions! The support is the best, answering fast and are more than happy to arrange a call with you. A special cred to Amir that has helped us a lot with various problems. - If I must leave one "improvement" it would be the price. As a start up company its a big investment to get the functionality of self service - it would be great if the packages could be customized for each customer including only the most necessary required functions =)

My Medic

Their customer support tackles any problem quickly with resolve. Richpanel hosting zoomphone, chat and email support is fantastic!

aqasha

We have tested many chat and CRM systems. Just as Shopify is the most intuitive shop system, Richpanel is the clearest and most intuitive chat and CRM system. Multiple requests can be merged, you always have the absolute overview. A small suggestion for improvement: Perhaps it should be possible to use certain services a little more cheaply. WhatsApp, for example, should actually be standard. Last: The support is great too! Competent guys with timely solutions. Thank you :-)

Black Crown Jewelry

I'm supposed to click 6 stars because of the great after-sales service. Kudos to Sonica and the team. I love the interface of the CRM tool. Easy to navigate, to make notes, and love how messages are like messages in Cellphone that has a thread. I like the update which is a colorful inbox. Highly recommended. I've tried a lot of CRM, but this one is the best.