Help Center & Support Tickets

Help Center & Support Tickets | Reviews

by Richpanel Inc

CRM, Customer Service, FAQ, Live Chat, Upgrade Zendesk Gorgias

5.0 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    100% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 4 stars
    (0)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    (0)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars
    (0)

All reviews

11 - 20 of 64 reviews

MagFlair

This app is a MUST HAVE for every business. It helps me and my team stay organized and saves a ton of time. I love how I have all of my customers order information instantly available to me. Truly a game changed for customer support organization! (And the support team is super fast and helpful)

Tölta.se

Update: Jag har nu fått fantastisk service och hjälp när det gäller att lösa Instagramkopplingen. De spenderade all tid och attention som behövdes. Mycket nöjd! Jag använder den här appen för att samla all min kommunikation med kunder, i alla kanaler, på ett ställe. Den var lite snårig att förstå i början, men den funkar bra. Tyvärr har den inte koppling med Instagram (meddelanden och kommentarer), så den fyller inte helt syftet att ha allt på ett ställe. En annan sak jag saknar är att det inte finns någon mobilapp. Jag kan svara på meddelanden via mailen, men inte se någon historik eller så. Det gör att jag är bunden vid att arbeta med min dator, när jag gärna hade sett att jag kan jobba helt mobilt. Men på det stora hela funkar den som förväntat. Servicen från Richpanel är väldigt bra och snabb!

Foxhole Medals

The responsiveness and general customer service of the entire team is always outstanding! I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing a competent CRM team.

Andriany Fashion

Top-notch app that's easy to set up and use! Excellent customer service that gave us detailed explanations, directed us to the whole setup process, and answered all of our questions!

Fashion Hut Jewelry

Excellent customer service!!! A pleasure to work with. Answered all my questions and walked me through things

Atlas Bar

We previously used both Gorgias (18 months) and Zendesk (3 months) and RP blows them out of the water. Not only is the interface much cleaner, but the functionality and reporting are more robust. Our CS has markedly improved since switching to RP because of the better system but also because of the self-service option. You can end your search for the right CS platform here.

The Wealth Wing

Amazing customer support! Stayed with me to fix a confusion I had with email addresses and Manoj helped me to figure it all out!

Miansai

Switched from another app and our team immediately picked up where they left off. The Richapanel team is very responsive and works with us to improve on a weekly basis.

Primal Life Organics #1 Best Natural Dental Care

We needed solutions for our support team and switched to Rich Panel, and I'm so glad we did. The app is very user-friendly, and the features are outstanding. The self-service portal works great - customers can resolve many issues through the portal, reducing the number of queries. The Rich Panel team is excellent to work with; they made the entire process easy and walked us through each step.

LEDVANCE Shop

Great app. I will recommend this application to everyone who needs 100% professional customer service.