Help Center, Live Chat, CRM

Help Center, Live Chat, CRM | Reviews

by Richpanel Inc

Easy Customer Service, FAQ & Helpdesk. Upgrade Zendesk Gorgias

Plastic Printers

We're always finding more ways to take advantage of all the Richpanel features!
Our customers' experience has seen a dramatic improvement since switching to Richpanel. The interface is attractive, and customers can quickly get answers to many questions without talking to an agent.
Our team loves it too, it's easy to use, and agents have order and customer information at their fingertips.
I highly recommend this app, the Richpanel team is fantastic to work with, and we now have multiple stores using it; we couldn't be happier.

IDP Sales ~ Inspire. Dream. Play.

Our team loved this application from the minute we installed it. It gives a very robust and impressive look at your customer's perspective. The backend is very user friendly to set up. The Task Bots are very customizable and easy to set up as well. All around we absolutely love it! The technical support is also excellent with fast turn around time for help.

OMIANA Naturally Beautiful

We use this app to manage our customer service support. The software is just what we needed to respond to customer inquiries quickly without having to having to jump back and forth between Shopify and the our email platform. All the customer data needed is right there. The functionality of the bot is a key distinction between Richpanel and other services. On top of that, Richpanel’s understanding of the customer service flow and best practices has been a huge help to us. The team at Richpanel have been so helpful a d gracious with their time and personalization. I’m very happy we made the switch and it’s perfect for our growing business.

SOURCEvapes

I have used many help desk apps at times I found myself needing multiple apps to really manage my CS, with rich panel not only is the setup and flow of the app superior to others the customer support and personal setup you get from the rich panel team is unmatched.

Highly recommend for anyone looking to have your customer support simplified!

Cali Raised LED

This tool has been very helpful for the growth of our business. It's removed entirely the need for us to hire on another customer service team member. Glad to have added this on!

Pawz

Richpanel has been a game changer to our Customer Service Team. Their support team is second to none and the whole executive team is committed to making this platform the best customer service platform in the world. Their self help features are game changers and can impact ticket processing volume and reduce human interaction with customer service issues by up to 40%. If you are using Zendesk or Gorgias like we were, take a second and talk to the guys at RichPanel.

Qimiao

I have used this app to power up the customer service. It is running smoothly and help us on improving the support quality!

UMAi Dry

We are finding Richpanel has brought structure and sanity to our rapidly growing support team. We've been able to quickly graduate from canned responses and an anaemic Help Center to a truly robust means of supporting customers without losing our minds in the meantime.

CurlyCoilyTresses®️

Comprehensive app providing awesome features for managing an e-commerce store! Well-designed! Looking forward to mobile notifications for on-the-go support!

Politique.shop

This app is everything I was looking for and more. It is perfect for automating support including order support by item and order number.

I have previous ecommerce experience, and with Richpanel I feel I am ready to take on support in an organized, streamlined fashion.

It is the perfect app to grow with, too. It is perfectly scaleable from one person providing support to many. I feel I am really ready for support with Richpanel.

This is going to be an easy app to train customer representatives on when the time comes as well. I'll be able to hire people with minimal training. And everything is setup now, so I don't have to worry about it when I get busy.

Richpanel really makes support a breeze.