Richpanel Customer Service CRM

Automation, Ticket Helpdesk, Live Chat, Zendesk/Gorgias Alt

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
customer service crm

Nine Mile Clothing

Love this app! It offers you so much about the customers that contact. The support is amazing they really helped me to get started. I am new to this so i am looking forward to learning about what else the app can do! : ) Thank you!

AF Technologies

Location Greece

All your customers service in one place! And the best part? They support you with a free plan to begin! Their customer service is amazing and all the guys i have spoke until now helped me in all of my inquires!

Passion Planner

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's been a blast working with the Richpanel team from start to finish. Although we are still in our early stages after implementation, our team has appreciated the thoroughness of the Richpanel team to mediate concerns, answer questions, and provide a variety of solutions based on their expertise. They thrive on feedback in order to create a help desk platform that meets the needs of all teams and for that, it's been a great experience so far working with them.

TiZepo

Location Italy

Amazing app and great customer service.
I use it in different stores, itlian, german and worldwilde and i'm always very happy whit this app. Absolutely reccomanded

Sugar Daddies Bakery by David and Greg

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App. Looking forward to centralized messaging and efficiency from automation. Love the support received to date!

Honey Comb Wax Co.

Richpanel has been the most all encompassing ticketing and CRM I've found so far Customer Service is excellent!

Vivid Tapestry

I just got this app, and the trial alone was amazing, so I upgraded. Had some issues getting my IG connected, by not fault of theirs but they were so helpful and spent an hour on a screen share assisting me and getting me connected. Definitely recommend them and will continue using them for all of our needs.

Vidlogix

All you need to know about this product can summarized as follows: It's pure genius. That's all you need to know.

Emmaline Bags Inc.

We've needed a customer service solution for some time, and after reading about the self serve help desk that Richpanel offers, combined with the very positive reviews, I contacted them. We were given custom options that I think will really help us stay on top of customer service, and help us grow as a a business. I love that our customers can find answers at their fingertips, and that they will still feel that we are accessible to them if needed. All of my questions are answered quickly. These people know their stuff! They explain things very well, and offer knowledge about business growth and systems that will benefit. I am thrilled with the ease of setup and use, and it's already saving us time. Thank you to Richpanel, I look forward to our continued relationship.

Azuluna

We had some questions about some functionalities of RichPanel and reached out to the helpdesk. The helpdesk was very swift in responding to our requests, and managed to help us to achieve our goals in setting up some automation configurations within RichPanel interface. Even though we are still on the free plan, we are still getting a very quick responses from them. The level of services are excellent, and would definitely recommend others to use their services.