Richpanel Customer Service CRM

Helpdesk, Support Tickets, Live Chat, FAQ. Zendesk/Gorgias Alt

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tags 4 Pets

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Nous avons installé cette app depuis quelque temps et elle est vraiment très complète comparativement à d'autres. On voit les transactions détaillées des clients, tout est regroupé à un seul endroit, etc. Il y a plusieurs canaux pour les contacts (mail, tchat) et tout est directement visible dans le dashboard de chaque clients. Le support est aussi très bien et nous très bien soutenu tout au long de l'implémentation et surtout pour configurer les DNS.
Finalement, on peut bénéficier de 100 discussions avec de nouveaux clients par mois gratuitement ce qui est pour nous important comme nous démarrons à peine notre activité.
Je ne peux que recommander cette application.

Krystal-shape

Location France

This app is very great!! am very happy I discoverd it, my business will be much better. the support team is very effective. Thank you!!!

Freshlinegrout

I would give this app 10 stars if I could! Very easy to understand and easy to use. It takes the headache out of the customer service emails. the feature I like the most is the order number gets pulled on the right-hand side of the customer's emails once you open them. They also have preloaded email templates. So basically you can reply to customers with just a few clicks. No need to write entire email reply. A top of the line app!

Buddha Power Store

Location Singapore

We were using Zendesk before and we want a simple yet as effective multi-channel customer service platform. We also wanted an easy to understand dashboard and analytics. We were able to get all of that with Richpanel at a very affordable price. It was very easy to setup and the power replies were greate. Their support is very hands-on. Amit, Dorai,Ayush and Manoj were awesome!

TheConceptClub

Time spent using app About 2 months

Had to make a hard choice between Zendesk and RichPanel. With the free 500 conversations each month this is a no brainer! What?! Must have for any small business looking to invest in customer service.

310 Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome product and team! We've gone from Zendesk to Gorgias & now to RichPanel, couldn't be happier with the decision. The platform is growing quickly and the founders really listen to our feedback and care for their product.

Gauti-Galore

l am amazed by the unbeatable customer service . The application does exactly what its meant to do . Its classic , easy to use , And the customer care is amazing .Special thanks to Amit for helping me .WOW WOW WOW .

Theatrik

Time spent using app 1 day

This is exactly what I've been looking for. Since my business is small, I'm so grateful for their free plan. It fits my needs perfectly and when I reached out with a question they responded right away.

Bumpboxx

Richpanel and the team are AMAZING! The program is very easy to use and the team provides impeccable customer service. They tailored Richpanel to fit our team.

JAXXON

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Richpanel team is progressive, innovative and more importantly swift to understand and adapt to specific use cases. They are an amazing, dedicated team that cares about the success of their clients as well.