Richpanel Customer Service CRM

Helpdesk, Support Tickets, Live Chat, FAQ. Zendesk/Gorgias Alt

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Qimiao

I have used this app to power up the customer service. It is running smoothly and help us on improving the support quality!

UMAi Dry

We are finding Richpanel has brought structure and sanity to our rapidly growing support team. We've been able to quickly graduate from canned responses and an anaemic Help Center to a truly robust means of supporting customers without losing our minds in the meantime.

CurlyCoilyTresses®️

Comprehensive app providing awesome features for managing an e-commerce store! Well-designed! Looking forward to mobile notifications for on-the-go support!

Politique.shop

This app is everything I was looking for and more. It is perfect for automating support including order support by item and order number.

I have previous ecommerce experience, and with Richpanel I feel I am ready to take on support in an organized, streamlined fashion.

It is the perfect app to grow with, too. It is perfectly scaleable from one person providing support to many. I feel I am really ready for support with Richpanel.

This is going to be an easy app to train customer representatives on when the time comes as well. I'll be able to hire people with minimal training. And everything is setup now, so I don't have to worry about it when I get busy.

Richpanel really makes support a breeze.

Monomat

Time spent using app About 1 month

I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to add a live chat. Their support is really helpful and responsive.

xWatch

Love it!
I highly recommend it to anyone as it has a great free plan to get you started.
Support, chat, and email, all in one!

January 23, 2020

Paradise Ranch Designs

I used this app to make our customer service more seamless! so far it has worked and their team is very responsive. I recommend this app as a useful tool for the customer service portion of your business! Amit is amazing

Bonvoyg

Location India

The Shopify/Richpanel integration works like a charm and displays customer order information along with other relevant data. It's nice to be able to use a real live agent to chat with our customers.
And the prices are very affordable compared to similar apps. Amit was super helpful in setting up the helpdesk for me and clearing up my doubts. Highly Recommended!

November 29, 2019

Hey Abhishek,
Welcome to the Richpanel family.

BRISHNI

Location India

Just started using the app and I really like it so far. The developer is very responsive to quickly set up the helpdesk for me.

I really like the way I can perform order management inside the app and the custom templates for responses. The best thing is I can respond to all my customer support emails and chat messages from one place.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next