Customer Tags and Segments

Customer Tags and Segments

by Union Works Apps

Smart segmentation using auto tags for customers

Kazrog

Going into a new product launch, I needed a way to bulk tag thousands of orders, so I could offer a loyalty discount to existing users of my various software products. This app allowed me to handle that in a few clicks, at the last minute, going into a launch. Not only that, it did so with 100% accuracy and was very fast considering how many records had to be processed. Seriously, I don't know what I would have done without this app!

October 5, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're really pleased to hear that our backdating facility has helped you to segment your Customers ahead of your product launch. Good luck with the launch!

Shine Pet Food Co.

This app very simply fills a major gap in Shopify's functionality. It's SO easy to use and support is super responsive and helpful. Thanks to Stu for helping us to get up and running. Highly recommend!

October 4, 2021

Hi Lisa, thanks for the kind review. Great to hear you've found the app easy to use and tag orders based on POS location. All the best!

Develop Device

Amazing app that saved me many hours of work segmenting thousands of customers into about 15 categories. An absolute lifesaver.

September 13, 2021

Thanks for the super review! We're very pleased to hear the app has been such a help in segmenting your customers. All the best!

Opal and Olive

Wonderful support team! They are fast with responses and super helpful in getting the job done right the first time. I highly recommend the app and company. It has helped me narrow down my customer base into vendors so I can send email marketing to the correct people every time.

August 18, 2021

Hi Anthony, thanks for the super review! We were happy to help you set up Customer tagger for vendor related Customer tags. All the best!

Ask & Embla

An essential app for customer segmentation! Customer support was helpful in migrating our data to an expansion store as well.

August 12, 2021

Hi Ryan, thanks for the great review. We were happy to help you get Customer Tagger working and tagging customers in both of yours stores. All the best!

Poppy Scrubs

This app is really versatile and helps us come up with creative workflows to segment our customers. Team is also very responsive and wonderfully helpful, clearly trying to improve the app functionality all the time.

July 23, 2021

Thanks for the great review Alex! It was really good to chat with you and we're happy to have helped you with your customer tagging set-up. Hopefully you'll be able to create the customer segments you need using the appropriate tags.

The SISS BLISS GmbH

Best app & customer support ever. Steve and his team are very fast, helpful and open minded regarding new ideas. They even build a new trigger "when orders are paid" for us. This is very helpful when it comes to separate customers who paid by bank transfer. 5 stars!!

July 15, 2021

Thanks for the great review Christian! Really glad we were able to help you with your Customer Tagging workflow by adding in the new workflow trigger. We'll let you know when those other tagging features are available so that you can identify when tags exist and when tags don't exist on the order in the same workflow.

IQBAR

Great App! Very helpful when you need to segment customers in ways Shopify or your CRM cannot easily do.

July 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review Jessica! Glad to hear that the app is helping you with your marketing.

PetMax

This is a fantastic app with extensive tagging functionalities that are extremely useful for a whole host of things. We utilize the backdating function which allows us to tag previous customers and form highly customized segments. I would strongly recommend this app for anyone looking for a full-featured tagging app - it is fantastic! Some feedback to the developer is I wish there was a higher-priced monthly plan that included an unlimited number of backdating jobs. It starts to become very costly when you are a high-volume store.

July 6, 2021

Hey Bryan, thanks for this super review. We're pleased to hear how useful the backdating functionality is proving to be for you. Thanks also for your feedback on pricing, this will definitely be taken into consideration.

Gospel Musicians

By far the best tagger app. The ability to go in the past is invaluable. We used it to tag past orders to send out a mailing and things worked perfectly. Definitely a recommend for me.

June 15, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear the app has been helping. We love your music apps too. I caught the release video for MKSensation Xtreme 2.0 today. Looks and sounds great! Good luck with the release.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6