Customer Tags and Segments

Customer Tags and Segments

by Union Works Apps

Smart segmentation using auto tags for customers

BargainFox.com

Had good support, and appears to be working as it should, having just launched the new tag yesterday. Would recommend

May 27, 2021

Thanks for the great review Kezia, glad we were able to help advise on a tagging strategy for new customers on your subscription service.

Hot Mesh Mom Shop

THANK YOU!! I was using another tagging app and couldn't get the tags to work the way I needed. It just caused so much frustration. I deleted them and added you guys. Within minutes I was up and running with my tags. Verified and it's all working for now. This went faster than I ever could with the other app. I can see why you have all 5 star reviews.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for the great review, it is most appreciated! Glad to hear you were up and running in no time at all!

Whole and Nourished Meal Delivery

Great app! I utilize tagging customers for my welcome flow in email marketing. I'm excited to dig in some more and see what else it can help me to do!

March 22, 2021

Thanks for your great review Heather! Glad the app is helping you to segment your customers.

Myers Sewing

It functions perfectly. I am using Seguno to send targeted Emails so I definitely recommend the combo.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad it's helping you to segment your customers!

Maison Baum

Quick and responsive customer support for a great app that works as promised! Can definitely recommend

February 23, 2021

Thanks for the great review Arturs, glad to hear that you're making good use of the app.

Tigerlily Perfumery

Super powerful customer tagging tool and the best customer support I've experienced of any tool on the Shopify store. We use this app to segment our customers into different stages of the buying journey so that we can then reach out with relevant and personalized offers based on their purchasing history. After downloading multiple tagging apps for customer tagging, I'm 100% certain this is the best tool in the app store for tagging customers. It's been really exciting because they really understand the use case I'm building for—understanding where every user is in the customer lifecycle so we can guide them to making their first or next purchase. Support has been very knowledgable and responsive, even updating the app based on requests I've made. Thank you for creating this app, it's growing our business in such a meaningful way!

February 11, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review Zahir! It's good to know that we've been able to help facilitate your customer lifecycle marketing. We have one more feature in the pipeline for you, so hopefully, that will be the cherry on the cake.

Sage Garden

This app works exactly as described, was easy to set up and the support has been extremely responsive (I had questions about some possible customizations). Thanks for making this app such a smooth experience!

January 15, 2021

Thanks for your review! Great to hear Customer Tagger is helping you with your customer segmentation :)

AtoZ Botanicals

Setting up ways to tag orders and customer is so easy with this program. I thought I would need help setting it up, but I ran one test, and it was perfect. I tagged all my previous orders and customers. I am an incredibly happy customer.

January 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review Debbie! Very happy to hear the app was easy to set-up!

Online Innersejuk Store

Really good app and support team. I will keep using this app for a long time. I hope they will adding in more complex conditions to tag customers.

December 10, 2020

Thanks for the great review Faisal! Glad we were able to tweak the app to meet your needs. We are continually adding new features to the rule builder to handle more complex merchant workflows.

Stone Doctor Australia

Brilliant app.. great people behind the scene that provides the support you need. You should give it a go.

November 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review Simon, glad we were able to help you with your fulfillment and customer segmentation needs.