Customer Tags and Segments

Customer Tags and Segments

by Union Works Apps

Smart segmentation using auto tags for customers

Myers Sewing

It functions perfectly. I am using Seguno to send targeted Emails so I definitely recommend the combo.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad it's helping you to segment your customers!

Maison Baum

Quick and responsive customer support for a great app that works as promised! Can definitely recommend

February 23, 2021

Thanks for the great review Arturs, glad to hear that you're making good use of the app.

Tigerlily Perfumery

Super powerful customer tagging tool and the best customer support I've experienced of any tool on the Shopify store. We use this app to segment our customers into different stages of the buying journey so that we can then reach out with relevant and personalized offers based on their purchasing history. After downloading multiple tagging apps for customer tagging, I'm 100% certain this is the best tool in the app store for tagging customers. It's been really exciting because they really understand the use case I'm building for—understanding where every user is in the customer lifecycle so we can guide them to making their first or next purchase. Support has been very knowledgable and responsive, even updating the app based on requests I've made. Thank you for creating this app, it's growing our business in such a meaningful way!

February 11, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review Zahir! It's good to know that we've been able to help facilitate your customer lifecycle marketing. We have one more feature in the pipeline for you, so hopefully, that will be the cherry on the cake.

Sage Garden

This app works exactly as described, was easy to set up and the support has been extremely responsive (I had questions about some possible customizations). Thanks for making this app such a smooth experience!

January 15, 2021

Thanks for your review! Great to hear Customer Tagger is helping you with your customer segmentation :)

AtoZ Botanicals

Setting up ways to tag orders and customer is so easy with this program. I thought I would need help setting it up, but I ran one test, and it was perfect. I tagged all my previous orders and customers. I am an incredibly happy customer.

January 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review Debbie! Very happy to hear the app was easy to set-up!

Online Innersejuk Store

Really good app and support team. I will keep using this app for a long time. I hope they will adding in more complex conditions to tag customers.

December 10, 2020

Thanks for the great review Faisal! Glad we were able to tweak the app to meet your needs. We are continually adding new features to the rule builder to handle more complex merchant workflows.

Stone Doctor Australia

Brilliant app.. great people behind the scene that provides the support you need. You should give it a go.

November 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review Simon, glad we were able to help you with your fulfillment and customer segmentation needs.

Merchant of Magic

Perfect. Very easy to set up. Just what I was looking for. Works great and fair pricing. Highly recommended.

October 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you're able to tag your VIP Customers effectively with Customer Tagger.

Primal Muscle

These guys are awesome! I have never used any Customer Tagger that worked so well as this. I was using another app for years but they went silent and no longer helped when we needed it. Also, this app does the tagging in REAL TIME. Meaning an order comes and it tags the customer Immediately. You don't have to wait days while the tagging system does huge batches which slowed our company down. This app was a godsend. They helped me make a new option as well when I asked for it. A++++++

October 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review Stephen! Glad we've been able to speed things up for you!

Joyful Noise Recordings

This app has solved all our complex customer tagging problems. Devs are super fast to respond to questions. Support this kind of great app development!

September 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review Ryan! We're pleased that the app is addressing your store's complex requirements. Always here if you need help!