Customer Tags and Segments

Customer Tags and Segments

by Union Works Apps

Smart segmentation using auto tags for customers

COMODITI

Definitely the most comprehensive app for this type of functionality. I needed to apply and remove tags on a timer as well as other triggers besides ordering. This was the only one that could do it. I had a few teething problems get it going but the Customer Service is top notch and they looked into it for me, seems the problems is with Shopify's web-hooks and I'm satisfied that is correct. Definitely the app to install if you need to auto tag customers.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for the great review Ally! I'm glad the app is helping you to identify and segment your customers.

Black Chicken Remedies

Excellent and useful app. Lots of options and features. Plus amazingly helpful customer support who helped me setup a few different auto tags

September 15, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It's great to see that Customer Tagger can help you to segment your customers based on the UTM tracking links that they convert from.

Aztec Diamond Equestrian (UK) Limited

The app is very easy and straightforward to do. We had some questions about bulk uploads and their customer support, Sam, was super useful and even did a couple for us to show me how to do it. Fast and efficient, and for the backdating the prices were reasonable compared to what competitors were asking. Would definitely recommend!

September 15, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We're pleased to see Customer Tagger is helping you to segment customers based on SKU codes.

Bliss Birth

After a really frustrating year long experience with another app, and losing so many customers through mis-tagged customer profiles triggering the wrong email campaigns, I am so glad I found this app. It was so easy to install and works perfectly.

August 21, 2020

Thanks for your great review Ariel! We're glad you're now able to segment your Customers effectively with our app.

Grand Cru

Amazing app, helped save a lot of time, was thinking of manaully tagging then came across this app, huge time saver

August 18, 2020

Thanks for your great review Augustine! Glad it's saved you time and is highlighting the products purchased by each Customer.

Sweet & Spark

This app has been amazing at helping us understand our customer buying patterns and LTV by segment! Also, their support team is really helpful in answering any questions that pop-up while setting up the app. Highly recommend.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review Jillian, glad to hear that Customer Tagger is helping you to Segment and market to your Customers.

Calm Classroom

Amazing and robust in function, our business model would not be possible without this app! The customer support has far exceeded my expectations, with prompt, personal and intelligent responses from someone who really cares about the success of the app for our business. a+

August 6, 2020

Thanks for your great review Jessie, we're really glad that Customer Tagger is helping you to run your business and that you've been happy with the support you've received.

NuGo Nutrition

We used this app to backdate tags on orders and customers we imported into the Shopify system. This helped us segment our audience and be able to market towards them more specifically. Great product and it works exactly as we expected.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Great to hear Customer Tagger is helping with your customer segmentation!

BOTE

Customer Tagger does a great job of sorting through to separate out our priorities and helping us report on customer types. Thanks for the help team!

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your kind review Michael! Glad to know that Customer Tagger is helping you to segment your Customers effectively!

SlimGenics Direct

We use this app to tag customers that buy a membership plan. We also tag customers based on products that they purchase. Then we use a discounting app to offer automatic discounts to certain customers based on their tags. This is a great app. It offers many, many ways to create tags.

July 17, 2020

Thanks for leaving such a great review Bruce! Glad we're helping you to manage your back office with our Customer Tagging rules!