Edited March 18, 2021

It functions perfectly. I am using Seguno to send targeted Emails so I definitely recommend the combo.

Myers Sewing
Over 2 years using the app
Shop Circle replied March 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad it's helping you to segment your customers!

July 12, 2020

Incredibly responsive and helpful customer service. App is setup to save us a lot of manual, tedious work. Highly recommend

The Everset
Over 2 years using the app
Shop Circle replied July 12, 2020

Hi Ben, thanks for the great review, glad we were able to help you with your rules set-up.

May 12, 2022

This app is super easy to use. Their customer support team is very helpful and speedy in their responses.

TLF Apparel
Shop Circle replied May 13, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure to serve you, and your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best...Happy to help 24/7! Cheers

September 30, 2020

This app has solved all our complex customer tagging problems. Devs are super fast to respond to questions. Support this kind of great app development!

Joyful Noise Recordings
Shop Circle replied September 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review Ryan! We're pleased that the app is addressing your store's complex requirements. Always here if you need help!

Edited January 7, 2021

Setting up ways to tag orders and customer is so easy with this program. I thought I would need help setting it up, but I ran one test, and it was perfect. I tagged all my previous orders and customers. I am an incredibly happy customer.

AtoZ Botanicals
Shop Circle replied January 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review Debbie! Very happy to hear the app was easy to set-up!

June 2, 2021

Great support staff! Tagging and filtering customers and orders have made reporting much easier! Been using for about a year now and it has worked great!

Equithrive
Shop Circle replied June 2, 2021

Hi Dottie, thanks for the review. Great to hear how Customer Tagger has been helping you

July 12, 2021

Great App! Very helpful when you need to segment customers in ways Shopify or your CRM cannot easily do.

IQBAR
Almost 2 years using the app
Shop Circle replied July 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review Jessica! Glad to hear that the app is helping you with your marketing.

June 12, 2018

Great app to differentiate cohorts and different type of customers based on what they buy. Team very helpful and responsive for any doubt or problem.

L Company
Shop Circle replied December 12, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that our app is effectively helping you to differentiate between customer cohorts. Our team is always eager to assist and it's wonderful to hear that their responsiveness has lived up to your expectations.

Your positive feedback motivates us to continue improving our services to better meet our users' needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, doubts, or suggestions. Your input makes all the difference.

Warm regards,
The Shop Circle Team

July 6, 2021

This is a fantastic app with extensive tagging functionalities that are extremely useful for a whole host of things. We utilize the backdating function which allows us to tag previous customers and form highly customized segments. I would strongly recommend this app for anyone looking for a full-featured tagging app - it is fantastic! Some feedback to the developer is I wish there was a higher-priced monthly plan that included an unlimited number of backdating jobs. It starts to become very costly when you are a high-volume store.

PetMax
Shop Circle replied July 6, 2021

Hey Bryan, thanks for this super review. We're pleased to hear how useful the backdating functionality is proving to be for you. Thanks also for your feedback on pricing, this will definitely be taken into consideration.

September 29, 2020

Definitely the most comprehensive app for this type of functionality. I needed to apply and remove tags on a timer as well as other triggers besides ordering. This was the only one that could do it. I had a few teething problems get it going but the Customer Service is top notch and they looked into it for me, seems the problems is with Shopify's web-hooks and I'm satisfied that is correct. Definitely the app to install if you need to auto tag customers.

COMODITI
Shop Circle replied September 29, 2020

Thanks for the great review Ally! I'm glad the app is helping you to identify and segment your customers.