Customer Accounts Hub , 59 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 100% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
18 de dezembro de 2023

Brilliant app with so many integrations, smooth process and support is spot on! Couldn't pick one thing to complain about.

A Bit Orange
12 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 6 de janeiro de 2024

Good design but poor for small stores and quite expensive for what it does. Looking forward to receiving a update for analytics, reviews for Vitals app and live chat support in the near future.

Force of Life
Reino Unido
12 dias usando o app
4 de fevereiro de 2024

One of the best apps in Shopify store.
Well designed, fully functioning, loaded with features.
I am very excited about all options it will give my customers to access not only their accounts, but also previous orders, fully integrated with my subscription service Appstle etc. very reasonable priced. Very responsive and qualified technical support.
Would give it 10 stars if I could.

MoxyVites
1 dia usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

Where do I start,

Honestly this is the best customer support I have received from anyone. Ever. In my Life.

Ezra went above and beyond in every way and helped me with absolutely everything!

The Customer Account app is also a great app and the vast selection of powerups is mindblowing.

Thanks Ezra and everyone at Customer Accounts Hub

The Natural Vet
5 dias usando o app
18 de outubro de 2023

If there was one app I couldn't live without, it's this one. The ease of getting it set up and customized how you want is amazing. I reached out a couple of times asking for certain features or issues I saw and within 24 hours, a solution is found implemented by Ezra. You get SO much for the price. I was hooked after the 14-day trial - I won't give it up!

Institute of Complementary Medicine Dispensary
3 meses usando o app
9 de novembro de 2023

STUNNINGLY AMAZING!!!!
You may think that I am exaggerating. However, if you have been running a Shopify store for more than 6 years, searching for a solution to the native customer account page for all these years then finally find this app, you probably know my feeling.

Customer Accounts Hub is MAGIC!! It integrates to the membership reward app I am using. When I toggled on the integration I was literally shocked by how perfectly it executed the integration. The implementation to my store was sooth like butter.

Actually, leaving a positive comment is an irrational action for me. Think if you have a powerful weapon, why would you recommend it to others when they may be your potential competitors lol But Customer Accounts Hub is so great that I really want to thanks the team. Wish you guys all the best and earn the profit you deserve. This is a MASTERPIECE.

Dr. Koala
Hong Kong, RAE da China
2 dias usando o app
16 de outubro de 2023

Excellent app. When I started adding apps to my store this was the first one I installed. The app works great with other apps like; Bon, Judge.me and Parcel Panel. Installing this app first allowed me to make sure I only installed apps that work with CustomerHub. Overall I am really happy how CustomerHub performs on my site. Customer service is great with quick responses and easy explainations. I definitely suggest this app.

AutoValveCaps
15 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 23 de outubro de 2023

Good support. Helped me to fix my problem. Thank you

VAPEVO
França
8 meses usando o app
27 de setembro de 2023

Customer Hub has helped me customize my accounts page on the website specifically for my business. I sell digital products, which presents many challenges with customization for accounts and checkout. However, Customer Hub, specifically Ezra at Customer Hub, has walked me through everything and even pushed for a Sendowl integration that makes a huge difference in my customers' experience on their orders pages. I love this app for Shopify.

KathleenJasper
2 meses usando o app
18 de outubro de 2023

I'd give 10 stars if I could! This app is gorgeous live and has truly elevated my customer experience. The customer support is absolutely phenomenal. They responded quickly, went above and beyond to resolve my issue, and truly care about helping customers and providing support to grow as a company. I was shocked to get such white glove service at such an affordable monthly fee and I am SO happy I found this app! Thank you!

Dr. Reghetti Designs