Customer Accounts Hub , 59 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 100% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
26 de abril de 2023

This is a great app for anyone without a dev team that wants a nice backend for customers to use. The support is fantastic as well.

XWERKS
10 dias usando o app
26 de abril de 2023

This app is amazing! It works well and the customer support team is fantastic - they answer quickly and are very helpful

Kannaco Wholesale
Aproximadamente 24 horas usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2022

We utilize this app to provide a more robust customer account page and utilize its integration with the Draft Orders app from another developer so that our price quotes and historical order information are visible in one place. Looking forward to building it out with other integrations and custom links to create our perfect customer portal. In addition, Ezra has been extremely helpful and quick at responding to my questions and requests. Definitely recommend.

Jewelry by Johan
Quase 2 anos usando o app
CustomerHub deixou uma resposta 6 de janeiro de 2022

Thanks so much for the amazing review and so glad we were able to help and add the new integration for you. It's been a pleasure assisting and we're looking forward to working with you to add more in the future.

9 de março de 2022

Ezra and his team are a pleasure to work with. It is very hard to find this kind of support. Their response time is super quick, they are professional, and know what they are doing. 5+ stars

SirenWireless
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
20 de junho de 2022

What a wonderful app! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! I had a little problem on the site and they were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Other super positive things is that this app have a lot of other app integration! Very good! Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

NuvoleBlu
Itália
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2023

The customer portal looks great and works flawlessly - but my favorite part about this app is the support. Ezra and the CustomerHub team are quick and willing to provide support! There's room for extensibility with some custom coding and a decent amount of documentation to reference. Highly recommend CustomerHub.

Tommy Car Wash Systems
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
2 de dezembro de 2022

I found this app after trying a couple of others and I felt it really suited what I wanted for my customers. It's easy to use, clear and has the basic functions needed to make the accounts page compliment your website.
If you need customer service, Ezra is quick to reply and the team is always ready to help. Really recommend this app.

Filthy Otaku
Austrália
11 meses usando o app
8 de agosto de 2022

I am grateful to Ezra and his fire team I asked them for their help to further customize my dashboard they gladly accepted at no extra cost and the result is sublime best customer service I have received in the Shopify app store!! i recommend 1000%.

Northsportz
Canadá
8 meses usando o app
10 de julho de 2022

CustomerHub is a tool that allows me to create a seamless customer experience. The tool allows me to integrate my customer account page with other apps, like returns, rewards, and wishlists, which helps me improve my customer experience. I love that the tool is easy to use and the customer support is great. https://www.kinkytoy.store/

Kinky Toy Store
Canadá
6 meses usando o app
21 de fevereiro de 2023

What can I say? The customer hub has simplified and revolutionised our customer experience, help us drive recurring customers, account logins and repeat business. It probably paid for itself on day 1! Add that that extremely good and responsive support and you've a 100% recommendation!

Accurascale