Customer Accounts Hub

Customer Accounts Hub

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (68)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 100% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de novembro de 2023

STUNNINGLY AMAZING!!!!
You may think that I am exaggerating. However, if you have been running a Shopify store for more than 6 years, searching for a solution to the native customer account page for all these years then finally find this app, you probably know my feeling.

Customer Accounts Hub is MAGIC!! It integrates to the membership reward app I am using. When I toggled on the integration I was literally shocked by how perfectly it executed the integration. The implementation to my store was sooth like butter.

Actually, leaving a positive comment is an irrational action for me. Think if you have a powerful weapon, why would you recommend it to others when they may be your potential competitors lol But Customer Accounts Hub is so great that I really want to thanks the team. Wish you guys all the best and earn the profit you deserve. This is a MASTERPIECE.

Dr. Koala
Hong Kong, RAE da China
2 dias usando o app
18 de outubro de 2023

I'd give 10 stars if I could! This app is gorgeous live and has truly elevated my customer experience. The customer support is absolutely phenomenal. They responded quickly, went above and beyond to resolve my issue, and truly care about helping customers and providing support to grow as a company. I was shocked to get such white glove service at such an affordable monthly fee and I am SO happy I found this app! Thank you!

Dr. Reghetti Designs
13 dias usando o app
3 de novembro de 2023

Very helpful and took the time to sort out layout issues on our theme. Responsive too!

Cool Tools
21 dias usando o app
6 de dezembro de 2023

Very humble and servicial attendance from the support team. Great work.

JAGPER
México
21 dias usando o app
21 de novembro de 2023

Great app and team behind ! Support is excellent !

toutoucan
Canadá
7 meses usando o app
20 de junho de 2022

What a wonderful app! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! I had a little problem on the site and they were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Other super positive things is that this app have a lot of other app integration! Very good! Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

NuvoleBlu
Itália
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2023

The customer portal looks great and works flawlessly - but my favorite part about this app is the support. Ezra and the CustomerHub team are quick and willing to provide support! There's room for extensibility with some custom coding and a decent amount of documentation to reference. Highly recommend CustomerHub.

Tommy Car Wash Systems
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
2 de dezembro de 2022

I found this app after trying a couple of others and I felt it really suited what I wanted for my customers. It's easy to use, clear and has the basic functions needed to make the accounts page compliment your website.
If you need customer service, Ezra is quick to reply and the team is always ready to help. Really recommend this app.

Filthy Otaku
Austrália
11 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 7 de fevereiro de 2023

We are so in love with this company for creating this app and their wishlist/rewards app. They also do not charge a fortune for their products with is also deserves its own 5 stars so we officially give this company 10 stars and will be spreading the word on their products to other business owners. Thank you! From the small but mighty team at SugarNails.co

P.S. I wish I was able to put images on here, I took before and after pics of our new change. But unfortunately it wont allow me to.

Sugar Nails
9 meses usando o app
8 de agosto de 2022

I am grateful to Ezra and his fire team I asked them for their help to further customize my dashboard they gladly accepted at no extra cost and the result is sublime best customer service I have received in the Shopify app store!! i recommend 1000%.

Northsportz