Customer Accounts Hub

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 juni 2024

We use a paid for theme however the customer account section was bland. Since installing Customer Accounts Hub app it has made it so much better and easier for our customers to navigate as you can add everything they need to their accounts.
Looking at their future planned releases this is probably the best app you could add and will make your website look a lot more professional.

It also seamlessly integrates with other apps we have installed such as a loyalty programme, order tracking and reviews so our customers can now view all this within their accounts and not have to click through multiple pages.

Much appreciated
Superior Attire

Superior Attire
Storbritannien
13 dagar användning av appen
12 juni 2024

This may be the best app I have for my Shopify store. The customer page is beautiful and practical. It's very easy to modify, and if you need help, the developer is on-top-of-it. I mean ON-TOP-OF-IT!

They also integrate with other apps well and they seems to actively talk to other developers about what they need, constantly added new beneficial features.

I really can't stress how great and proactive the service is with this app. They made my site better with things I didn't even know that I needed!

MUST HAVE!

Beachcombers Henna Supply
14 dagar användning av appen
22 april 2024

Good service, I had an issue where my old account page was loading first, and then getting covered up by the customized one a second later, and they fixed it super quick.

Heat
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
2 juli 2024

This App is so much more than a customer accounts page. With so many great App integrations you provide your customers with an account page full of potential to engage and keep them returning.

Lifestyle Travel Trading
2 månader användning av appen
21 juni 2024

Honest review the app can do much more than other apps love how I can modify everything in customers account page I've been searching for apps for long time this app dose all any one welcome to my store

dailyuse-store.com

To check how the app changed everything in customer account from standard to better and professional page
Thank you Ezra for your help and support ♥️

DAILYUSE-STORE
Förenade Arabemiraten
2 dagar användning av appen
3 april 2024

It has been extremely annoying and frustrating for us that Shopify does not provide a proper customer account area, so we really appreciate what the developers have done with this application. It looks good and the pricing is very fair. We shall continue to use the application.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen
15 mars 2024

I really want to thank the Customer Hub staff for the great assistance received! Simply exceptional! I received continuous assistance for a specific need and they helped me to fully achieve the goal. Thanks to their commitment and great work they did following my requests, I was able to end my website. Thanks in particular to Ezra, a unique professionalism! I recommend to all Customer Hub and if you have specific needs, they will be able to help you with maximum professionalism! Thanks thanks thanks!

ARDUINO ASTE
Italien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
25 februari 2024

We are loving our experience with Customer Accounts Hub on Shopify! Its interface is refreshingly sleek and super easy to navigate. The customization options are just right - you can tweak as much or as little as you want. And the customer support? Absolutely top-notch, with a personal touch that makes all the difference. Highly recommend it for anyone looking to spruce up their online shop!

Manufactory Apparel
3 månader användning av appen
13 mars 2024

I was working with a large "shopify expert" company to customize my customer portal. It was a very disappointing experience and I lost out on a lot of money (down payment). About a week after telling this company I was no longer going to work with them I stumbled across your app. Your app did EXACTLY what I had hired this company to do! It was so easy to set up and I am thrilled with the app. Your customer service is the cherry on top.

Custom Equine Nutrition