Customer Accounts Hub , 60 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 december 2023

Brilliant app with so many integrations, smooth process and support is spot on! Couldn't pick one thing to complain about.

A Bit Orange
12 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 6 januari 2024

Good design but poor for small stores and quite expensive for what it does. Looking forward to receiving a update for analytics, reviews for Vitals app and live chat support in the near future.

Force of Life
Storbritannien
12 dagar användning av appen
4 februari 2024

One of the best apps in Shopify store.
Well designed, fully functioning, loaded with features.
I am very excited about all options it will give my customers to access not only their accounts, but also previous orders, fully integrated with my subscription service Appstle etc. very reasonable priced. Very responsive and qualified technical support.
Would give it 10 stars if I could.

MoxyVites
USA
En dag användning av appen
5 januari 2024

Where do I start,

Honestly this is the best customer support I have received from anyone. Ever. In my Life.

Ezra went above and beyond in every way and helped me with absolutely everything!

The Customer Account app is also a great app and the vast selection of powerups is mindblowing.

Thanks Ezra and everyone at Customer Accounts Hub

The Natural Vet
5 dagar användning av appen
18 oktober 2023

If there was one app I couldn't live without, it's this one. The ease of getting it set up and customized how you want is amazing. I reached out a couple of times asking for certain features or issues I saw and within 24 hours, a solution is found implemented by Ezra. You get SO much for the price. I was hooked after the 14-day trial - I won't give it up!

Institute of Complementary Medicine Dispensary
3 månader användning av appen
9 november 2023

STUNNINGLY AMAZING!!!!
You may think that I am exaggerating. However, if you have been running a Shopify store for more than 6 years, searching for a solution to the native customer account page for all these years then finally find this app, you probably know my feeling.

Customer Accounts Hub is MAGIC!! It integrates to the membership reward app I am using. When I toggled on the integration I was literally shocked by how perfectly it executed the integration. The implementation to my store was sooth like butter.

Actually, leaving a positive comment is an irrational action for me. Think if you have a powerful weapon, why would you recommend it to others when they may be your potential competitors lol But Customer Accounts Hub is so great that I really want to thanks the team. Wish you guys all the best and earn the profit you deserve. This is a MASTERPIECE.

Dr. Koala
Hongkong SAR
2 dagar användning av appen
16 oktober 2023

Excellent app. When I started adding apps to my store this was the first one I installed. The app works great with other apps like; Bon, Judge.me and Parcel Panel. Installing this app first allowed me to make sure I only installed apps that work with CustomerHub. Overall I am really happy how CustomerHub performs on my site. Customer service is great with quick responses and easy explainations. I definitely suggest this app.

AutoValveCaps
15 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 23 oktober 2023

Good support. Helped me to fix my problem. Thank you

VAPEVO
Frankrike
8 månader användning av appen
6 december 2023

Very humble and servicial attendance from the support team. Great work.

JAGPER
Mexiko
21 dagar användning av appen
21 november 2023

Great app and team behind ! Support is excellent !

toutoucan