Customer Accounts Hub

Enhance & Integrate your Customer Account Page with other Apps

From $3/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

NuvoleBlu

Location Italy

What a wonderful app! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! I had a little problem on the site and they were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Other super positive things is that this app have a lot of other app integration! Very good! Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

The Parfum-Member

Location Netherlands

Ik heb net een conversie gedaan naar Customer accounts hub. Het is echt een verademing. Alles werkt ! Alles is overzichtelijk. Support is ook heel goed! Klanten ervaren het als een kwalitatieve account page,.

SARTORO

Ezra and his team have been incredibly helpful. Setup is quite simple, and they're quick to respond to special requests and help we needed. Clean interface, sharp design, big step up from Shopify's severely limited default customer account portal. Customer Accounts Hub is well worth it!

Take It Global Sdn Bhd (873326-P)

We were looking around for a re-order app and we stumbled on this. Checked out a few including Flits. Decided to try out this app because they show that they incorporate Reviews and Tracking buttons into hub, while I didn't see anything similar on Flits. Thank you to Ezra for helping set things up. Everything looks and works great! Can't wait to customize more.

Fork Farms

I was using the Flits: Customer Account Page then I saw this app come around the block and had to make the immediate switch! Much better UX, support is amazing, more configurable to your brand standards, and just overall a much more versatile My Account Page experience! Best one I've found!

Supplement First

This app is awesome. It really makes the customer account so much better. The best feature is it allows customers to easily reorder an entire order or just a single item they ordered in the past. This app is a must-have for stores that sell products that get re-orderd. Our sales and customers satisfaction have increased since installing Customer Hub. Customer Hub customer service is great as well.

Les Terroirs

Customer Accounts Hub is a wonderful app. Simple and straight to the point, it just enhances the basic Shopify Customer account in a very efficient way.
Although I would say the app is on the weak side regarding multi-language use, its architecture allows displaying translated content within the account using third party translation app (langify in my case) very easily for a small amount of work.
Plus, Ezra has been very kind and efficient solving a minor issue which is a great plus.
Strongly recommended.

PJ Harlow Online Store

Exactly what we needed to customize the account area for our wholesale clients. Great support when we had an issue. Would highly recommend!

CamlockDirect

We're using this app on 2 stores. Communication is excellent. Consumer service replies within 24 hours.

SirenWireless

Ezra and his team are a pleasure to work with. It is very hard to find this kind of support. Their response time is super quick, they are professional, and know what they are doing. 5+ stars

Previous 1