Customer Accounts Hub

Customer Accounts Hub

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 3, 2023

The Customer Accounts Hub is a fantastic solution for our store and it integrates well with the Expanse theme. The development team was incredibly helpful in integrating our Wishlist app quickly and efficiently in the customer's profile page. The user interface is user-friendly and intuitive and is a versatile solution for Shopify stores, seamlessly integrating with many useful apps to provide a comprehensive customer account management experience. The team's expertise in website development was a valuable asset in getting the app up and running smoothly. They were incredibly helpful not only integrating the app with our website, but also in identifying other issues on our site. Overall, I highly recommend the Customer Accounts Hub app for any store looking to streamline and simplify their customer account management.

The Decorators
Romania
January 13, 2023

Wow loving this app, i had a problem at first not because off this app but because off a old app I was using left loads of old code I message support within 20 minutes they asked for login and sorted the problems i also asked if they could Customise the app and they did now it’s even more perfect it solved a problem where customers would keep asking how to use there loyalty now with this app it’s in all there customers accounts because off the integration with my loyal app

Vapin Loud
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
January 12, 2023

The customer portal looks great and works flawlessly - but my favorite part about this app is the support. Ezra and the CustomerHub team are quick and willing to provide support! There's room for extensibility with some custom coding and a decent amount of documentation to reference. Highly recommend CustomerHub.

Tommy Car Wash Systems
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 20, 2022

The Portal is flawless, very responsive, quick to load, has many integrations with other software and the team is on-hands and promptly replies to get on-boarded! I would recommend it to anyone who needs a custom customer portal.

Laaveen
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 2, 2022

I found this app after trying a couple of others and I felt it really suited what I wanted for my customers. It's easy to use, clear and has the basic functions needed to make the accounts page compliment your website.
If you need customer service, Ezra is quick to reply and the team is always ready to help. Really recommend this app.

Filthy Otaku
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 8, 2022

Fantastic app that can be used to take the customer experience/ease of use up a level. Through this app, I was able to add in a bunch of little requests that my customers had been asking for. Also, the customer service is top notch.

Nerdzoic
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 30, 2022

Absolutely awesome! The UI is excellent and clear, it turns the 'account' area in to a true hub for all customer needs. Then the integrations, means you can really have a 'one stop shop' for all customers requirements - THEN the support which is both quick, friendly, helpful and THEN layer up the continuing development and new features - I havent been this impressed with an app in years! Keep up the great work!

Irish Railway Models
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 5, 2022

a MUST-HAVE for every Shopify store! Easily integrates with major leading apps. Customers can now manage their accounts, change passwords, and access third-party apps all from a single dashboard. The Widget is amazing and the support is absolutely world-class. Highly recommended.

Jungle Aquatics Pet Superstore
South Africa
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 28, 2022

So far I really like the app, perfectly aligned with my brand, the price of the app is something I can afford for a long time as a small business starting out, amazing support team, really hope to use this for a long time app, i like the win-win feel, so i must give 5 stars, they deserve this praise

ITAPNO
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 8, 2022

I am grateful to Ezra and his fire team I asked them for their help to further customize my dashboard they gladly accepted at no extra cost and the result is sublime best customer service I have received in the Shopify app store!! i recommend 1000%.

Northsportz