Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

partyhabitsonline

I have been trying to test it for a few days now unsuccessfully. When I spoke with CS Erica H, she advised to use it with Firefox. When I asked if it will eventually work with Chrome so I can make an informed decision to finalize which app to use post trial, her response was "I can see you are using Chrome, hence the suggestion to use Firefox" - verbatim - which is a stupid answer given the question. I responded back to "re-ask" my question but she did not bother replying. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP. Small businesses have limited resources, including time and effort, and a day or two spent on figuring out one app that has many competition is a day wasted.

Concetto è

Kamal is trying to be very helpful and he is always available. But THIS APP IS NOT EVEN A BETA VERSION OF A WORKING App. I wasted 2 months and many hours and some money to prepare images and try to have the app working properly. At the end for a fixed issue there is always a new one coming up. If you are a small business, this app can be a disaster and the kindness of its dev can make you believe in some solution that will never happen. I suggest TO SHOPIFY TO TEST APPS BEFORE TO SELL THEM ON THEIR STORE. this is unfair, VERY UNFAIR.

MUNDOprints

After the App is live and customers are in use of Customify attributions from our site, there are multiple problems which Customify are not even responding, in the mean time we had to stop our Google adwords and sales campaigns.

Inkshack

We applied this app to our store 15 days ago and it worked for all but two of those days. When we contacted tech support all we received as an answer as to why the app was not working was that they were awaiting the developer. Hasan simply wasted our time and kept telling us it would be fixed soon. All the while we wasted 16 hours of my web departments time and money.

Violet Victoria

Very frustrating app to work with. They installed the program for me and then I watched every single You Tube video trying to figure out how to do a simple text box where the letters would go in once the customer typed them in. They wasn't anything.

This was the last email I received from Kamal: "There is add text also i fix your button, but there is still some error, because your time give me headcache, but you can test using debut theme, i will work on it to solve it" YOU have a headache??? I have spent countless hours trying to get this to work. It has been several days now and nothing so onto the next.....

Svshirtmania

Dissastrous app, never got it to work properly. And some guy from customer service named Kamal, never got it to work. Useless poc.

7even Store

Worst App that I ever seen ! Do not lose your time and work !

Gravity Dice

Apparently they dont respond or help out like many of the other customizer developers. 4 months no return contact. delete. and refund please.

Tees For Pets

It is a real nightmare to set up the sample image. I struggled for 3 days and decided to remove the app from my store.

Manthefuckup

Yet another app that promises and does not deliver .... Come on Shopify, you need to start some quality control !

Previous 1