Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Unlimited Imaginations Designed By You

Perfect app for USers to print their own designs. i will come again to integrate it for other stores , im loving it

Tee Size Me

This app helped remodel my store features and I love it!! I had one app that I downloaded prior to this one and it was horrible to say the least. I found this app with the help of one of the shopify gurus and I haven't looked back since!! The tech support is amazing and they are hands on!!! I am highly recommending this app for store owners who need or would like to have a live preview feature. Again, love the app!! Thank you Kamal!! You sir are the BEST!!!

Miracle Master Tint

Great app great support, their support really give me a great help and assistance to set up my store.

Thank you.

Crop Containers

MOST IMPORTANT: The tech support for this app is AMAZING. I am hard to impress. However, Hasan has gone above and beyond what I would ever expect for the monthly fee. In reality, if we all had an employee as dedicated as Hasan is, the world would be a better place! Thank you, Hasan. Impeccable service.

The app:
I run a store that allows customers to upload images and create their own custom packaging labels.
This app uses a "layers" system of transparent images for product mock up generation.
This allows me to provide guidelines for the customer to use for image placement. i.e., I can show them where the cut and bleed areas are.
Output image resolution and layers are optional.
In my store's case, I only output the customer's uploaded image. I do not export any other layers, because my designers do the fine tuning after the order is placed.

This app is beautiful. The service is better. Seriously.

- Michael, CropContainers.com

Rebel Factory Apparel

Ok. It's early days but so far my experience with this app has been better than expected. Kamal so far has always answered my emails and has been helpful even though I messed up a couple of times.

The app itself is not the one with the most features or the most advanced. It is though a great c=value for the price. I tested all the customization apps. They are definitely over priced. You can get the same customizations with this app plus add some extra features without having to pay extra for them with a little bit of coding or even getting it integrated with other apps.

Now, all the other apps want to charge you more for white labeling. The app the starts with "INK" and ends with "Bay" wants you to pay an outrageaou monthly fee for it and you can't even edit the CSS, they have to do it and want to also charge for it.

The one that starts with "Q" is very similar to this one but the pipeline is tedious. This app is cheaper than both and has a nice balance of features between both. And since it works mostly straight from your store and theme, you can add more features yourself. The other apps work on a server and you can't.

Again, so far I'm happy with this app. Hopefully some more features are added soon to make it better and easier.

Hope this review is helpful. Recommend you to try this one first and ask support about how to accomplish what you need from it.

Foto Canvas

Excellent app and excellent support. Excelente aplicación y excelente soporte. Muy agradecido con todo el equipo de Customify.

fanbrands

good app worked well and could customize my products with this app in a timely manner, but had to log in to download product

Stained Glass Photo Memerioes

I love this App. I had excellent help installing it by Hasan Kamal.

Thebestvisionllc

This is app is awesome. It’s just what I needed for my website, so much it fit like a glove. The customer service is top notch. I received help from Mr. Hasan Kamal, he is great to work with. He is very professional and attentive. I definitely enjoyed my experience with the app and customer service. I recommend anyone to get this app 100%. It is worth it!

Sir Casealot

Great app and awesome customer service!!!