Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Wigsaw

Great app and awesome customer service! They've helped me get the app up and running to my specs at no cost :) Really happy

Fashionsins

very useful and perfect sevice!

Reclamation Etchworks

Their support team has been super helpful with the implementation of their app on my site. I've had a ton of special requests that they have been more than willing to accommodate and help me with! I highly recommend!

Aswant

Very professional the support service, when I have issues installing the APP, I cantacted with support team and got very fast reaction. the issus fixed, and I am very happy with it.
It looks little bit running slowly when I tested click the "Save" and "Load", hope in future its running can be more fast, then this APP will be perfect!

Gypsy Daisy Bohemian Style

AMAZING customer service! We are still trying the app, but so far it looks fantastic.

Shopperfectten

I can’t say enough about their customer service! I have gone through all of the customization apps on Shopify and this one i just kept coming away liking more. There was some things i was having issues with during set up and trying to customize the options, and i sent them an email asking what to do and the next morning it was all fixed after setting them up with a staff account. Such a quick response and now everything looks and works amazingly! So happy!

Esdee Designs

I can't even explain how awesome this app and developer are! It might seem very confusing to set up this app at the beginning, but their tech support is there to help you with anything you need. Customer service is awesome and the app works (and looks) perfect. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking for customization options for their shop! A+++++
Best customization app out there!

Teesne

THis is a strong app for customize product,
The app need some improve such as loading speed, Display.
Customer service is SUPER, you can't find any app that has service like these guys, friendly, dedication, patient. They will improve the app for you until you are satisfaction.

Sm Memorials

This is a great option for customizing products. Hasan as great and willing to work with us to get it the way we needed it.

We will definitely use this again on other projects!

Bluehatbadges

Technical Support is very good & fast! :)