Customify ‑ Customize Product

Customify ‑ Customize Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 19, 2018

This is app is awesome. It’s just what I needed for my website, so much it fit like a glove. The customer service is top notch. I received help from Mr. Hasan Kamal, he is great to work with. He is very professional and attentive. I definitely enjoyed my experience with the app and customer service. I recommend anyone to get this app 100%. It is worth it!

Thebestvisionllc
August 15, 2018

Great app and awesome customer service!!!

Sir Casealot
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 14, 2018

Great app and awesome customer service! They've helped me get the app up and running to my specs at no cost :) Really happy

Wigsaw
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 4, 2018

very useful and perfect sevice!

Fashionsins
China
Time spent using app: 20 days
July 26, 2018

Their support team has been super helpful with the implementation of their app on my site. I've had a ton of special requests that they have been more than willing to accommodate and help me with! I highly recommend!

Reclamation Etchworks
July 18, 2018

Very professional the support service, when I have issues installing the APP, I cantacted with support team and got very fast reaction. the issus fixed, and I am very happy with it.
It looks little bit running slowly when I tested click the "Save" and "Load", hope in future its running can be more fast, then this APP will be perfect!

Aswant
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 16, 2018

AMAZING customer service! We are still trying the app, but so far it looks fantastic.

Gypsy Daisy Bohemian Style
Time spent using app: 16 days
July 12, 2018

I can’t say enough about their customer service! I have gone through all of the customization apps on Shopify and this one i just kept coming away liking more. There was some things i was having issues with during set up and trying to customize the options, and i sent them an email asking what to do and the next morning it was all fixed after setting them up with a staff account. Such a quick response and now everything looks and works amazingly! So happy!

Shopperfectten
Edited July 12, 2018

I can't even explain how awesome this app and developer are! It might seem very confusing to set up this app at the beginning, but their tech support is there to help you with anything you need. Customer service is awesome and the app works (and looks) perfect. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking for customization options for their shop! A+++++
Best customization app out there!

Esdee Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 7, 2018

THis is a strong app for customize product,
The app need some improve such as loading speed, Display.
Customer service is SUPER, you can't find any app that has service like these guys, friendly, dedication, patient. They will improve the app for you until you are satisfaction.

Teesne