Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Gadgetarian

This app is one of a kind ! I didn;t find anything similar to do what I had in mind.. Among that the support was straightful and great ! Thumbs Up !

Kelseys Culinary Adventure

Heri and Customify have been phenominal! There is a very small learning curve, (no more than any other app) but relative to the capabilities that the tool provide you and your customers, it is more than worth it. We needed some modifications/additions to the app and they have accommodated us 110 percent! We couldn't be happier with the price, the service, the functionality and the dependability of Customify...more specifically Heri, who has taken the time to learn our business, what we and our customers want and need, and to incorporate these attributes into the app. Simply amazing. We can't say enough. Get this app!

Yogilicious

Although it took a while to get things sorted out, Heri and his team did a lot of custom work for FREE in order to get the tool working exactly as I needed it. The app now works perfectly and has all the features I need. Easy system to download print files and very user friendly. Great price for a great app. Thanks for all the support.

Ana By Karma

The customify support team are absolutely fantastic. They were patient and attentive to my needs; and made all the necessary adjustments. Highly recommended.

Delightful Message Candles

Wow! These things don't come along very often. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! The customer service is first-class! Don't doubt it just get it! THIS APP IS A WINNER!!!

Home Decor Product Malaysia

Everything is fine, the app is worth in term of pricing and service

The Personalized Doormats Company

OK WOW! BUY THIS APPLICATION

I waited quite a while to post a review, because I like to use the application for a while, get a good feel for the support, and make sure it works well in a live environment. All of these are great and the application is amazing.

I have put this support team through the paces in adding, removing and changing many aspects of this application. Every time they have come through in the end with flying colors. I am a programmer in a previous life, so I understand that you have to have a certain amount of patience depending on what your asking for to fix or change, and sometimes the doctor does not make the best patient. That being said, Heri's team (I feel like I know him personally), has done a yeoman's job in getting all the programming completed, and I have an application that I think is absolutely amazing, and I'm not done yet.

The only thing that I would say requires some effort, is the time difference between me and the support/customization team (Heri). I live in Florida and the support team is 12hrs ahead. This can be frustrating at times, but overall the team has worked through those issues, and has been very responsive in spite of this difference.

BUY THIS APPLICATION, and give your customers an amazing experience.

Thanks Customify team for all your hard work, I look forward to a future of more changes, and more exciting advancements in what is already a great application.

Teerrific Store

Great app and amazing support. Highly recommended

Thesportsvault

Great customer/technical support. Ryan and Heri go above and beyond any level of customer service I've ever received from any app in the Shopify app store.

Thank you so much!

Tugtee

Excellent App and company, customer service from these guys is the best and havent had any issues