Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

The Merch Room

Fantastic support, always friendly and have solved any issues we have had in the past, Will keep using this app and would recommend to anybody who wants to provide a service for customers to create their own products.

Renjuis2good

Great app for the price and the support team was willing to do some customizing for the install on our store. Really appreciate the extra effort and for making an affordable plugin.

ArtLabNY custom T-shirts, Bags Sweatshirts and specialty workwear

Nice improvements!
Really good support teem!

Ac.y.c

The app works seamless with our store theme, the custom design function also works great, if we could use for printing the image which directly download, no need modify, that will be much more perfect. Now it is already very helpful to our business.

And the customer services really great, giving us suggestion to improve the appearance. Very Helpful.

CaptainCase

Great app and really good support. I asked them a question and they sorted the code out for me. Really pleased.

Dipper Brotherhood

Just recently got this app and love it! The customization feature will be a big part of our business so the features this app provides is perfect. We also have modified it to our liking with ease of use via CSS and have recommended a few features that have now been implemented. Customer support is quick and very helpful!

Great app!!

Custom Silicone Bracelets

I downloaded this app as beta after attempting to implement customization with a couple other apps. We had a specific need and this app meets many of them.The support team has been phenomenal. I asked a couple silly questions and they were very patient and helped walk me through a specific template change for our instance. This is an excellent app with a great support team. Definitely recommended.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next