Customify ‑ Customize Product

Product customization App | Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fotoxposure

Time spent using app Over 1 year

From the moment that I installed this app, Hasan Kamal been there helping me all the way. This is a great app and the service is nothing but satisfactory.

Dieharddino Com

These guys are awesome! They are quick to respond and even helped me get my first product going. Hasan was so helpful and patient with me. He made this very easy.

Very happy customer!

Ptchddclothing

Location Belgium

Top notch support ❤️ ! Ifyou have any trouble with your theme you can count on them.

Personal Caching

Location Australia

Very happy with this app, it does everything I need it to do on my products. Installation was easy and it's also been easy to use so far. The videos on youtube are a big help, very easy to follow.
A huge thank you to Hasan Kamal. He fixed my one difficulty in less than 2 hours! You can't ask for better service than that.
Can't thank you enough Hasan. :)

Athletegear

Has worked very well for my business thus far, wanted to give a huge approval to their support team. Responds ridiculously fast and does everything you ask of them when there is an issue. especially Hasan who has been my developer.

Trentandward

Location Hong Kong SAR

Hasan Kamal!!!
He is a rock star man.
He solved the problem immediately.
I received a lot of selfless help from him.
All customers will get good results when they receive his service.
Every time I work with him is a great time.

Vistagroove

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I’ve had my custom tshirt shop for a little under a year now. I’ve tried all the customizable apps on my site. Nothing works better than this app and no app gives the back end support this app does. I needed troubleshooting done on one of my products
Hasan Kamal the customer rep fixed it for me and gave me step by step instructions on how to prevent it and fix it if it ever happened again. Truly a great experience.

Awesome Traders

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Kamal is simply superb and he responded so quick and solved the issues in a jiffy !!!

Mingleeasy

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hasan worked with me to set up the app so that it performed how we envisioned, even when our chosen theme wasn't cooperating. GREAT customer service and top quality app that does what it claims! If you need customization on your Shopify site - GET THIS APP!

Bunksuppliesandbeyond

What a class act !!! They set me up within 24 hours, answered any questions I had right away. The product is great.

I wish all the apps were like this.

Dan from NJ