Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer | Reviews

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Design Your Own Gifts

Fantastic app, that has everything you need, best app for product customisation on shopify.

The customer service is fantastic, I have asked for it to be fitted to my theme, colours changed and all sorts of help and they have been fantastic, always a response and always a resolution.

Definitely Recommended.

Yourpetshop

This App is Excellent! Also This app has an Excellent and Amazing Team and Great Support!
ForhappyPets.com Thanks Customify App!

Funk Your Junk

This Team is amazing!!!! They are incredible helpful and go over and above!!!! ;) I worked with Heri and he was GREAT. If anyone is wanting a custom app I'd ONLY use this one.

FYJ

Henri

Its Hot Out Here

The only thing better than the Customify app is the team that supports it, and both have exceeded my expectations. They are making a real difference in my store and creating a buzz about our custom products. And just in time for the holidays! Thanks guys.

9 Zero Fashion

Love the app, clean, easy to install.
And even better support to help with detail of the installation.

The Merch Room

Fantastic support, always friendly and have solved any issues we have had in the past, Will keep using this app and would recommend to anybody who wants to provide a service for customers to create their own products.

Renjuis2good

Great app for the price and the support team was willing to do some customizing for the install on our store. Really appreciate the extra effort and for making an affordable plugin.

ArtLabNY custom T-shirts, Bags Sweatshirts and specialty workwear

Nice improvements!
Really good support teem!

Ac.y.c

The app works seamless with our store theme, the custom design function also works great, if we could use for printing the image which directly download, no need modify, that will be much more perfect. Now it is already very helpful to our business.

And the customer services really great, giving us suggestion to improve the appearance. Very Helpful.

CaptainCase

Great app and really good support. I asked them a question and they sorted the code out for me. Really pleased.