Customify ‑ Customize Product

Product customization App | Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Loveableprints

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer support! I can highly recommend customify app and Henri who answered all my questions and helped me with issues I had in my store. Customer support is everything when it comes to using apps online! I highly recommend this app, it is great and the customer service is timely and excellent.

Partyballoonsandmore

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have been a long time customer of Customify and I love Heri, best developer I have ever worked with. I wish more developers were like him. He answers my questions quickly.

Nuucase

Great app and great support. Thank you for the fast response.

Design Your Own Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app, that has everything you need, best app for product customisation on shopify.

The customer service is fantastic, I have asked for it to be fitted to my theme, colours changed and all sorts of help and they have been fantastic, always a response and always a resolution.

Definitely Recommended.

Yourpetshop

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 2 years

This App is Excellent! Also This app has an Excellent and Amazing Team and Great Support!
ForhappyPets.com Thanks Customify App!

Funk Your Junk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This Team is amazing!!!! They are incredible helpful and go over and above!!!! ;) I worked with Heri and he was GREAT. If anyone is wanting a custom app I'd ONLY use this one.

FYJ

Henri

Its Hot Out Here

Time spent using app About 2 years

The only thing better than the Customify app is the team that supports it, and both have exceeded my expectations. They are making a real difference in my store and creating a buzz about our custom products. And just in time for the holidays! Thanks guys.

9 Zero Fashion

Location Malaysia

Love the app, clean, easy to install.
And even better support to help with detail of the installation.

The Merch Room

Time spent using app About 1 year

Fantastic support, always friendly and have solved any issues we have had in the past, Will keep using this app and would recommend to anybody who wants to provide a service for customers to create their own products.

Renjuis2good

Great app for the price and the support team was willing to do some customizing for the install on our store. Really appreciate the extra effort and for making an affordable plugin.