Customify ‑ Custom Product App

Customify ‑ Custom Product App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 5, 2019

We are just now implementing the app in our new site. It is definitely the best product customizer for our needs. The customer support from Hasan and his team has been excellent! Installation went smoothly and a few custom tweeks from their tech team have us very excited about this new addition.

Napkins Ink _ Store 002
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 21, 2019

We are very pleased with how the App works and have used this App for over a 1000 shipped T-shirts as of now.

For our webshop, we've been able to style the front-end of the app completely to our liking by using some custom css.

The support is fast, typically responds within a day and solves bugs within a couple of days.

JBC Vaderdag
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 17, 2019

AMAZING App! Great and fast support! I love this App.
Thank you so much Hasan for the great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 Stars Support !

Hostel Complutum
Spain
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 17, 2019

AMAZING App! And great support! i love it. they act fast.

keep it up. i highly recommend this app..

Fab Lab by Papercart
Philippines
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 6, 2019

AMAZING App! And great support! Thank you so much Hasan! Definitely recommend! The app is extremely easy for customers to use. Thank you thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

Belamoda Clothing
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 3, 2019

Customify is the answer, if you're searching an affordable and easy-to-set-up solution. The result on our website is, what we had been looking for and so far, our clients are happy too.

Also, the support team is really great and very responsive (Hasan Kamal, this one's for you !).

I'd of course have a few things to say, but so far, I have been satisfied.

PrimeCuts
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 30, 2019

The Customify Engine works great! We needed to do a little tweaking to the CSS to make it work and behave nicely with our custom template, but Hasan from support was able to guide us expertly through that process in an efficient and very timely manner. Every question we had or request for help that we submitted was taken excellent care of! Thank you!

Bandoggies
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited May 1, 2019

It's a complete app ! A great thanks to the support who helped me for all my problems ! I recommande it to you !

L'Atelier Landais
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 25, 2019

I'm trying this app for my future shop, and I can say it's amazing ! Hasan Kamal is super reactive and got Customify installed on my shop in only a few hours. I recommend this app : really functional, easy to use and has a lot of features. Great !

AMIORA
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 18, 2019

Fantastic app, Hasan is great and answers emails immediately. Haven't made app live on website yet, but so far I can't fault it - really excited to offer the personalisation service to our customers. Thank you Hasan!

Maya Magal London