Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

fanbrands

good app worked well and could customize my products with this app in a timely manner, but had to log in to download product

Stained Glass Photo Memerioes

I love this App. I had excellent help installing it by Hasan Kamal.

Thebestvisionllc

This is app is awesome. It’s just what I needed for my website, so much it fit like a glove. The customer service is top notch. I received help from Mr. Hasan Kamal, he is great to work with. He is very professional and attentive. I definitely enjoyed my experience with the app and customer service. I recommend anyone to get this app 100%. It is worth it!

Sir Casealot

Great app and awesome customer service!!!

Wigsaw

Great app and awesome customer service! They've helped me get the app up and running to my specs at no cost :) Really happy

Fashionsins

very useful and perfect sevice!

Reclamation Etchworks

Their support team has been super helpful with the implementation of their app on my site. I've had a ton of special requests that they have been more than willing to accommodate and help me with! I highly recommend!

Aswant

Very professional the support service, when I have issues installing the APP, I cantacted with support team and got very fast reaction. the issus fixed, and I am very happy with it.
It looks little bit running slowly when I tested click the "Save" and "Load", hope in future its running can be more fast, then this APP will be perfect!

Gypsy Daisy Bohemian Style

AMAZING customer service! We are still trying the app, but so far it looks fantastic.

Shopperfectten

I can’t say enough about their customer service! I have gone through all of the customization apps on Shopify and this one i just kept coming away liking more. There was some things i was having issues with during set up and trying to customize the options, and i sent them an email asking what to do and the next morning it was all fixed after setting them up with a staff account. Such a quick response and now everything looks and works amazingly! So happy!