Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer | Reviews

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

coolbatch

Customer service is the best I've seem. I needed some help and they were quick to help me. Hasan was ready to help me set up everything.

goprint

تطبيق تخصيص المنتجات يمكن العميل من تخصيص المنتجات مفيد لا اصحاب متاجر الطباعه والتطبيق ممتاز وخدمة العملاء مميزه سرعه في الرد وحل المشاكل انصح بتحميل التطبيق

Die Posterei

Absolutely outstanding customer service and great app!
Hasan Kamal (customify Team) made everything possible and helped us in every aspect to build a great and fully functional onlinestore via shopify. Thank you very much, we really appreciate your help. Also the app is great and has many different functions. We're glad we found it, it makes our shop so much better!

3 Moons Maker Space

Great product with outstanding customer support! We are using this to personalize our cribbage boards. Customers are very happy with the ease of use. now to just get the conversions. lol

Centrale Services

Simple configuration app.
Powerfull for any customize products.
The assistance team is very efficient.

Bisson Combs

Amazing app. Works perfect for our need to have customers add their names to our combs. Hasan has gone well above and beyond to support us! 5 Star!

The Custom Coffee Company

The app can be somewhat hard to understand. However, the customer service is outstanding. Hasan was superb in assisting set everything up. Great work. Highly recommend.

Sio Rings

I was actually referred to Customify by another app provider who could not do what I wanted. I was looking for an app that would allow my customer's to enter their own custom text and then see it on the product. I am very glad I was directed to try Customify as it does exactly what I was looking for and the support I was given made implimenting the app very easy. I would highly recommend the Customify app to anyone who needs a product customizer.

Unlimited Imaginations Designed By You

Perfect app for USers to print their own designs. i will come again to integrate it for other stores , im loving it

Tee Size Me

This app helped remodel my store features and I love it!! I had one app that I downloaded prior to this one and it was horrible to say the least. I found this app with the help of one of the shopify gurus and I haven't looked back since!! The tech support is amazing and they are hands on!!! I am highly recommending this app for store owners who need or would like to have a live preview feature. Again, love the app!! Thank you Kamal!! You sir are the BEST!!!