Customify ‑ Customize Product

Customify ‑ Customize Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Customify
4.7
June 19, 2020

Usually I don't write a review even when I get a service i'm expecting based on what you pay for, but this app helped me a lot and without their best customer service I wouldn't be able to make it. Thank you Hasan as this guy is a superstar in being responsive as fast as you think and straight to the point and helpful. I appreciate all the handwork and I really recommend this app if you are in a customization industry.

كالـــد
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 5 months
Customify replied June 26, 2020

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! It's wonderful that customify has made such a difference for you. We are glad and If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Regards,
Erica

June 17, 2020

how can i coontact you? i like this plug-in very much...............................................

blinkam
China
Time spent using app: 5 days
Customify replied June 26, 2020

Hello Blinkam,

You can always reach us at support@customify.co. We would be happy to work with you.

Regards,
Erica

Edited May 25, 2020

Hasan was the best support person I have ever encountered. The is the perfect app for any custom business.

SHOP ROFFE
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited May 21, 2020

Extremely prompt and helpful customer support. We use the app for custom apparel on our online store and it works great.
Special thanks to Hasan for quick responses and for providing best solutions !!!

Ethique Chic
India
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 23, 2020

I'm about 90% of the way to completing the setup of my customisable items.
Hasan has been brilliant at keeping in touch , giving advice and keeping me on track.
I'm looking forward to working with them for a long time.

BRN Benchmark (eFulfillment Aust)
Time spent using app: 2 months