Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Ecojotstore

Sadly it didn't work for me. They really didn't try very hard to help me with my template. Pity because it would work very well for us.

Subkutan

Right now, I do not have any response at all. First installation is nearly 3 days ago, but nobody is responding to the mails.
The backend of the app itself looks promizing and the design in whole is really nice.

But it makes no sense without running properly....

Designerly

The app is not extremely user-friendly and neither is the installation process. When attempting to configure the app in my store, it took several days to receive a response. For me, this was unacceptable as I needed to launch my store and could not do so without the appropriate application installed. After speaking to two representatives, I never received a resolution and had to cancel my subscription and uninstall the app. I ended up going with another product personalization app that has worked much better, more user-friendly, and very prompt customer service.

Minz Official

disappointed by the slow response & instagram feature not working

Erindananewyork

So far no resposne after 4 days from anyone regarding installation or any questions.

Itz Perzonal

I was really disappointed with Support. During our free trail, they only helped with installation. When I had issues with variants and a few other things, they never emailed back. I didn't want to continue past the trial without knowing that the app would work for us.