Customify ‑ Customize Product

Product customization App | Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lionh3arted

Tried using this app and the product color picker wouldn't show and displayed an error in the console.

iiGears™

used to be a good app now it's not working at all everything is bugged I am done using this app anymore.

October 11, 2020

We tried reaching out to iiGears but they wouldn't respond to our emails.

Oh My Woof

Location Malaysia

Advertised free plan for developing stores but actually no, must purchase a plan :( disappointing as I would like to try this for a new store

Quaotic

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 16 hours

I wanted this app to work as the price and customisations were what I wanted but no go.
Keeps locking up when trying to add templates, and not enough product options. Doesn't have templates for rectangle objects like towels, as well as many other common products.

Ecojotstore

Sadly it didn't work for me. They really didn't try very hard to help me with my template. Pity because it would work very well for us.

Subkutan

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Right now, I do not have any response at all. First installation is nearly 3 days ago, but nobody is responding to the mails.
The backend of the app itself looks promizing and the design in whole is really nice.

But it makes no sense without running properly....

Designerly

The app is not extremely user-friendly and neither is the installation process. When attempting to configure the app in my store, it took several days to receive a response. For me, this was unacceptable as I needed to launch my store and could not do so without the appropriate application installed. After speaking to two representatives, I never received a resolution and had to cancel my subscription and uninstall the app. I ended up going with another product personalization app that has worked much better, more user-friendly, and very prompt customer service.

Minz Official

disappointed by the slow response & instagram feature not working

Erindananewyork

So far no resposne after 4 days from anyone regarding installation or any questions.

Itz Perzonal

I was really disappointed with Support. During our free trail, they only helped with installation. When I had issues with variants and a few other things, they never emailed back. I didn't want to continue past the trial without knowing that the app would work for us.