Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Concetto è

It takes a while to set it up and it's hard to style the app autonomously. The app needs some improvement and I hope they will be added soon.
On the other hand, Kamal is more than available and helpful and very kind. This is first class support!

Print It Designs

This app works great for me. The support team set everything up and got it working. You will need an art program such as photoshop for creating the base and mask for the designer bounders which look hard but is really easy once you do it. theres youtube vids to show you how. everything is setup with an easy to get around look and nothing complicated about the setting for your product.
It does also give good css control so you can get your colors in there. only draw back I have is it does get some what slow in loading if you add alot of stock designs to the designer. Read somewhere that you can group them and it helps but havent tried yet. Overall once setup and going it is a good app.

White Bx

I must say I am very happy and impressed with this app. I searched and tried so many I was really getting discouraged. But then I found Customify. It is working like a charm. The code input was little scary but instructions well laid out and I'm zipping right along. Still setting things up in my shop BUT I've checked and checked the app all is good but one hiccup. It's in the mobile app and they are working on it. When I emailed support they got right back to me. Peace of mind. That's worth a LOT. Thanks Customify!

Engravegift

Developer is very good help once get replied, he/she even get me some custom coding to merge my theme, I have to say that is very outstanding. By the reason I seeing many Developer will ask for lots of money for some sample modified to match the theme selected.

but sorry to say that, response time are kind of very slow. few days to get answer, dont know why, most shopify Developer reply slow, but they do a wonderful app anyway. Is hard for setting up the apps when someone like me in a hurry and not coding person also new to shopify.

This is very good app with some improvement and kind of user friendly.

Having order detail about which image and text customer type and selected would be much better when for produce custom product.

-Image upload more than one.
-Assign graphic to different collection
-Pop up/switch window by clicking design button, loading the designer app on every product page when start will turn customer down.
-Using less image layer
-Allow Gif rather then PNG for Glare will speed up the loading time.

For who need sample customization product, I definitely recommended, and this low cost for testing out.

Envy My Tee

Initial response time to install app was a bit slow, but when I got in contact with them service has been great.