Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

True Voyage Apparel

I can't say enough how awesome this app is! The customer service is outstanding. Hasan is super awesome and patient! I recommend this app for anyone wanting to add customization to their store. Thanks, Customify!!!!

June 26, 2020

True Voyage Apparel, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful to have customers like you.

Geschenkdiamant

Great app and great customer service! Hasan was incredible, he responded very quick and fixed all settings for us. If possible we would give 6 stars. Thank you for everything.

كالـــد

Usually I don't write a review even when I get a service i'm expecting based on what you pay for, but this app helped me a lot and without their best customer service I wouldn't be able to make it. Thank you Hasan as this guy is a superstar in being responsive as fast as you think and straight to the point and helpful. I appreciate all the handwork and I really recommend this app if you are in a customization industry.

June 26, 2020

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! It's wonderful that customify has made such a difference for you. We are glad and If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

blinkam

how can i coontact you? i like this plug-in very much...............................................

Hello Blinkam,

You can always reach us at support@customify.co. We would be happy to work with you.

SHOP ROFFE

Hasan was the best support person I have ever encountered. The is the perfect app for any custom business.

Ethique Chic

Extremely prompt and helpful customer support. We use the app for custom apparel on our online store and it works great.
Special thanks to Hasan for quick responses and for providing best solutions !!!

BRN Benchmark (eFulfillment Aust)

I'm about 90% of the way to completing the setup of my customisable items.
Hasan has been brilliant at keeping in touch , giving advice and keeping me on track.
I'm looking forward to working with them for a long time.

Klassic Prints

Very easy and simple to use. Great for stores looking for customers to build/customize product. Hasan responded very quickly and fixed a few issues. App was working great it was more visual things I was trying to fix and again Hasan responded quickly fixed everything right away. Thank you!!

Archnpaws

Great customer service !!
They are helping with setting up everything !
I wish it was free i just wanted a text box but i love how they help right away.

URBAN Kunst

Very powerful app and great support. The support excellent processed all my changes. I am very grateful for this app. Thanks to the support Team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16